[03]

It was 4am when Okiteru noticed the time. He and Hana had called all night, currently still on a call. Hana had fallen asleep five minutes ago. Okiteru sighed, knowing it would just be better for him to stay up than rather go to sleep for an hour.

"Hey, Osamu!" A voice called behind him. Turning around, he saw the (h/c) haired girl. "I- sorry..It just came out. I had the urge to call you that."
He smiled, "It's cool. Anyways, walk with me?"

The two walked around the school. An uncomfortable look rested on Hana's face as the looks and whispers of other girls started in impact her.
"Just ignore them," Okiteru whispered, "fangirls suck."

  "You know, I've been thinking." Hana spoke, "We only saw Osamu and (Y/N)'s memories. I don't think they saw anyone else's memories."
  "So?" Okiteru asked, rather confused.
  Hana rolled her eyes, "So, that means they haven't met in past lives. We're Osamu and (Y/N)'s second lives. We're like brand new souls."
  Okiteru chuckled, "You put a lot of thought into this, haven't you?"
  "Of course I have," she smiles, "it's not every day you find out that the cute boy sitting behind you in class is your soulmate."

  "Cute? You think I'm cute," Okiteru smirked, "You're cute too." From the look on her face, he could tell she hadn't been complimented like that too. "You know, I have an urge to call you (Y/N)."
  "I think we should just call each other (Y/N) and Osamu then, since we both have the urge to anyways." Hana suggested. "But around others, our 'actual' names should be used."
  "Agreed."

  Okiteru smiled to himself. Miya Osamu was practically his idol when he came to the school. Then, he found out he is Osamu. Would that make Akihiko Atsumu? Okiteru didn't know.

  "Osamu," the (e/c) eyed girl shook him slightly, "we have to go to class."
  He held his hand out, "Shall we, Miss (L/N) (Y/N)?"
  "We shall, Miya Osamu," she said in the same awful accent.

- - -

  "Do you want to meet up after school?" Osamu asked.
  (Y/N) rolled her eyes, "You have practice."
  The male sighed. "After practice? It's short today, so I'll get out an hour later."
  "Where to?" She asked, walking out of the classroom with him. Lunch break had just started.
  "I was thinking that flower field opening after that trail," he smiled. "What do you think?"
  (Y/N) grinned, flashes of happy memories too quick for her to really see played in the back of her head. "I'd like that. I'll pack a little picnic basket."
  "Then it's a date." Okiteru smirked.
  "A date indeed."

- - -

  "You're sweaty," she scrunched her nose up, "and stinky."
  Osamu laughed, "That means you want a hug, right?" The male outstretched his hands, coming towards the girl. She had squealed, dodging his sweaty embrace.

  "Remember," Akihiko tapped his brother's shoulder, "our curfew is just anytime before midnight."
  "Yeah, yeah." Osamu/Okiteru waved his brother off, "I know."

  "Shall we, my lady?"
  "My lady?"
  "I thought it was cute."
  "Makes me sound old."

  The two walked through town, and through the trail. They talked about their lives as Hana and Okiteru. Amost everything was the same about the two back when they were Osamu and (Y/N).

  When the two entered the opening, flashbacks filled their heads.

  Two silhouettes sat in the field of flowers. The male had his head on the female's shoulder. His arm was wrapped around her.
-
  A wedding. A giant tent of light white fabric covered the poles. Seats separated into two sections. In the middle up front stood two people. They were kissing, as they had just been wedded.

  Both teens shook their heads, immediately looking at each other. "You saw it too." They said at the same time. Both male and female stared at each other before turning away. They knew they were married in their past lives, but they didn't remember every memory they saw.

  "Shall we eat?" Osamu/Okiteru tried to break the awkwardness. He chuckled at her bashful nod. He took the basket from her hands and led her into the field.

  The two sat on the iconic red and white blanket while eating. They continued to talk about themselves.

  Hana/(Y/N) couldn't lie. Osamu/Okiteru was handsome. He was always sweet, soft, and gentle. Unlike his past life, his hair was a natural dark tone. She liked it, though he didn't look bad in grey. Grey was definitely his color. She found that he liked to tease others, and she found it cute.

  Stop it, Hana..(Y/N)..whoever I am...You can't fall for him because he was your past lover!

  (Y/N)/Hana was different from most girls Osamu/Okiteru has met. When he first saw her, it was just the back of her head, and that's what he's always seen until now. She was funny, beautiful, and sarcastic. She reminded him of the powerful female main characters in books or television shows he's read or seen. It was absolutely adorable to him.

  Okiteru/Osamu hadn't known her for that long, but since he's seen those memories of his pass life, he felt like he's known her for years. Technically, he has.

  "The view is beautiful." She spoke. The sky was a glazing red-orange color. It was absolutely stunning. The blue-purple of the night sky was seeping in.
  "It is," Osamu/Okiteru agreed. He could see the colorful sky, but it was behind what he was looking at. Her lips were glossy, eyes open with wonder. Her hair wasn't perfect like in movies, and that's what made it even more beautiful to Osamu/Okiteru.

  The two sat in silence, taking turns stealing glances at each other. The night was rather perfect for the two.

  They were glad they had decided to hang with each other. That night was the beginning of something new.