[01]

The memories that filled both teens's heads felt so familiar, like something they had forgotten. But they knew, those memories weren't theirs.

  Okiteru has never dyed his hair in his life. He has never talked to the girl in the memories, a look-like of his project partner and girl who sat in front of him in class.
  Hana has never had a boyfriend, or a friend in the matter. She's never told anyone I love you. She didn't even play volleyball, or do those crazy things the memories showed.

  Sitting up, both teens found themselves in the nurses room. The school's nurse's office was rather big and held three beds. The two teens, after sitting up, saw each other.

  Flashbacks of what they saw previously played in the back of their heads.

  They knew each other, somehow.

  Both of them were dismissed from school since they had fainted. The nurse came in, giving them the clear to leave. Both students shuffled out of the room quickly, heading towards their lockers.

  "Wait, (Y/N)!"

  The girl turned around, facing the male who had gripped onto her wrist. The image of him and the boy in the memories merged in her eyes. "I'm not (Y/N). I'm Kichi Hana."
The male let go of her, slinging his bag over his shoulder again as it had started to slip down his arm. "Right.."
"I would guess you aren't Osamu either," she pointed out.

"You saw the memories?" The male asked. His eyes widened, "I thought I was going insane!"
The girl sighed, "I think we need to talk."

- - -

The park wasn't too far away. They sat on a bench, a foot or two apart. After telling each other what they saw, they came to the conclusion that they saw the same thing.

"But I'm not Miya Osamu," Okiteru ran his fingers through his hair, "Miya Osamu is one of the best volleyball players in Inarizaki history alongside his brother."
"You look like him though," Hana pointed out, "and the similarities between the two of you are hard to miss. You both play volleyball, and wore number 11."
"What about you? (L/N) (Y/N)? Isn't she the detective who died a year or two before we were born?" Okiteru argued. "You look exactly like her! Not a hair out of place!"

Hana sighed, pulling her phone out and started searching things up. "The Soulmates Eyes,"
Okiteru huffed, "That stupid myth? It's not real."
"But it's the only thing that explains what's happening." Hana held her phone to his face.

"Soulmates will always reincarnate to two people who will always be fated to meet. Soulmates never to be parted, not even death can do so. When reincarnated soulmates look each other in the eyes for the first time, their memories of their past lives will be restored." She read aloud.

"You're trying to tell me we're soulmates," Okiteru stood up, grabbing his bag. "Maybe we're both going insane."
"What do you think is happening then? Explain how we saw the memories of Miya Osamu and (L/N) (Y/N)?! Two people who fell in love, got married, had kids, then died not too long before we were born?!" Hana exclaimed. "Exactly, the Soulmates Eyes are the only thing that explains it. Plus, there have been cases where people say they've seen other memories that don't belong to them."

"We aren't Osamu and (Y/N)." Okiteru argued.
Hana rolled her eyes, "Not in this life, but in our past life."
"No! Not at all!"
"Explain why we look exactly like them." Hana got up and turned around, crossing her arms. "That's what I thought. If you want to talk more, you could probably find me. Good day."

With that, she stormed off.

- - -

  'm.okiteru added you! add back!'

  Hana sighed, clicking the add back button. Instantly a tab popped up, showing the male was typing.

  "So..soulmates?"

  She laid in bed, thinking of what to say. His small bitmoji sat in the corner, waiting for her to respond.

  "I see you found me."
  "Yeah. Look we need to talk about all of this."

  In a split second, her phone vibrated. Her phone showed that he was calling her. Sighing again, she accepted the call. The male appeared on her screen. His hair wet, indicating he had just showered.

  "What do you know about this whole soulmate thing? Because I have some urges right now I really don't want to do."

  "Not much. I can do some research."

  On the other side of the phone sat Misa Okiteru. He sat shirtless and only in sweatpants. He decided it was best that the girl didn't see him shirtless. Water droplets trickled down his face from his wet hair.

  "If we are soulmates," her voice echoed through his room, "I guess we should get to know each other. My name is Kichi Hana. I have heart problems and I like to play (sport)."

  Okiteru chuckled at her short introduction, "I'm Misa Okiteru. I play volleyball and have a twin brother. Nice to meet you."

  Deep inside, both felt like they would get along just great..even if they weren't soulmates.

- -
a/n: all chapters are going to be slightly short, but that means many chapters. btw this is a slight au thing but its still a sequel!