[10]

Okiteru stared at his brother before standing up abruptly, running out of the shed. His feet carried him through the woods, the echoes of his name being called filled the air. He didn't stopped.

  I kissed my brother's girlfriend, and he was right there.

  He found himself at the opening. The rain wasn't falling there. He weaved through the tall flowers, sitting near the ledge that looked over his town. His feet dangled off the ledge as he stared at the view.

"I thought I'd find you here."

Her voice.

He wasn't ready to face her. Not yet.

The next thing he knew, she was sitting next to him. Her feet dangled near his. Her hands were planted behind her, one of them grazed his own.

"I'm sorry."

She looked at him. Her (e/c) orbs stared into his greyish ones.

In that moment, it felt like time had stopped. Osamu didn't care for anything else but her. Her lips tasted like they always did, his favorite flavor.

Pulling apart for air, the two just stared at each other.

"Okiteru, you're an idiot. I hope you know that." Akihiko's voice rang from behind. "I'm going home, sort all of this out. Have fun, lovers."

Okiteru blinked, "What? Isn't he your boyfriend, shouldn't you stop him?"
"You're an idiot," (Y/N)/Hana sighed. "Remember back before we, erm, were Osamu and (Y/N). Those two had one plan."
"Fake dating?"
Hana nodded, "That's what Akihiko and I did. This time, the plan was actually foolproof."
"Hard to believe my own plan worked," Okiteru sighed.
"I'm glad it did."

"Hana," he spoke, "do you ever wish we were (Y/N) and Osamu still?"
"Sometimes." She admitted.
The male nodded, looking her way. "Hey, Hana?"
"Yeah, Okiteru?"

"I love you." He cupped her face, pulling her in for another kiss. Two minutes later, which felt like only a second, he mumbled against her lips, "all those years ago, I promised to stay by your side, that death wouldn't part us."
  "Glad to know you keep your promises," she pulled him back into a kiss.

  The sun had gone down, the sky filled with redish-orange-pink colors. Around them white swirls surrounded them as they kissed passionately. Suddenly the wind picked up, pulling the two apart.
  Their hands held each other, white surrounded them.

  "I'll find you again, (L/N) (Y/N)!" He yelled over the wind.
  "I'll be waiting!" She yelled back, "I LOVE YO!-"