00.04

" what happened , why we got a problem ? " i spoke up after a wave if silence flushed over . its honestly been kinda quiet around here lately , especially since school is out .
" them niggas ran in my house , while my mama was there " lolo said , furiated ash

" okay &' nye why you looking liks that ?" i asked confused on her expressions . " she died " and just like that another wave of silence grew over everyone while we take in on then information we just received .
"so we just gone sit here , or we gone go paint  the city red " silas said more so sad since lolo mom was the nice mom who did everything for you no questions needed .

We all sat in the circle just coming up with a plan on killing the niggas who killed mama ray . this might sound crazy ... But this was always a highlight of my day the rush i got from it was amazing . My ADHD starting kicking in as I bit the inside of my gums and let my fingers repeatedly tap aganst the palm of my hand  . Standing up walking around the room just looking at the pictures on the wall , abrubtly stopping at the picture of me and my brother .. Zoning out thinking about the night he died .
---------------------------------------------------------------
" YEA NOONIE , GET INTO ITTTTT !" Nye yelled as I danced on the table at the party we were at .
" YEA BITCH SHAKE THAT ASS FREAK NASTY HOE " lali yelled joining me on the table while nye started recording . Getting off the table because of a sudden rush to use the bathroom .

" Lali , Nye come with me to the bathroom please " they followed behind me as we made our way to the bathroom , moving out the way for the people who came out . Going into the bathroom &' checking the toilet before pulling my pants down and squatting on the seat . we dont sit on nb else's seats babe . suddenly feeling a wraith of worry fall over me , getting the urge to check the time on my phone . checking the time which was 12:37 . I got the urge to call my brother .

Wipping myself down and flushing the stool , while going to wash my hands and dry them . Still feeling the same feeling of worry , i cautiously pulled my phone out and called my brother twice after him not answering causing me to start to worry and text him .

𝐃𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐠🦍💕

hey , bub you okay ?

Why aren't you answering the phone sir ?
you mad at me or something ?
come on respond khalil
DE'KAY ANSWER THE PHONE
got me sounded like a possessive ass girlfriend
delivered at 12:45 .

Truly in nothing but worry atp and i start to panick telling nye &' lali that i was ready to leave . Leaving out of the party , the feeling that something was wrong was just sitting there . My phone starting ringing revealing a incoming call from De'kay

𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦
𝐃𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐠🦍💕

Quickly answerimg the phone but being confused as a bunch of yelling is heard on the other end

"Hello ? Dede are you okay ? Where are you ? "

As soon as I asked that 3 rounds of gun shots go off. , startling me as i now started to think the worse .

" noonie , ah fuck noonie i love you okay . finish school for me and stay strong out here "

" why you talking like that bub ? whats wrong please tell me whats wrong ! "

and i couldnt hear his voice anymore after that , nothing but yelling while tears rolled down my face try to deny the fact that i knew exactly what was going on .
" noonie you good bruh ? "
" noonie baby , look at me "

i was froze .. i was scared of the outcome . my brother my only brother could be dead rn .
then remembering i had his location , i quickly told nye to go there . Pulling up to the house i seen police cars every where &' not to long after pulling so did my mom . " NOONIE , BABY ! " momma yelled running towards me crying . i was stunned to be honest .

A police officer walks up to us and asked who where we looking for . my mom to the police officer my brothers name &' before he could respond she seen his body laying on the ground bloody . running towards his body as she cried outloud i sat there with nye &' lali with no words being said " MY BABY , MY SON! "
" Im sorry ma'am im gonna need you yo back away from the- "
" NO WHERE IS MY SON PLEASE TELL ME MY BABY IS OKAY PEASEEE !"
" Your son ma'am passed away instantly  we believe its gang related. "
————————————————————
" BANG " i jumped at the loud sound , walking back to my seat quietly while everyone drowned in their own thoughts . I started this street shit fo revenge . im getting street justice for my brother one way or another . believe that . i REFUSE to sit here and stand by .

----------------------------------------------------------------
hehe ... i kinda liek this chapter ...
i take criticism 🥰