00.22

" Yall come on , its almost 12 can we please go see her now ? " Nye said being impatient cause she wanted to see her bestfriend , she missed her bestfriend so much and was so hurt that this was happening .

" yea come on we ready now ." Dylan said walking out with everybody following him

The hospital called him last night to tell him the news , but he was asleep and didn't hear the phone call .  They got in the car and made their way to the hospital .

Getting to the hospital , they walked in and was on their way to her room , when one of her doctors stopped them .

" Hey Mr.Carneil , how are you today ? "

" On the way to Kyzer's room , &' im fine how about you ? "

" oh , you must  have not heard the news ? "

" what news ? " he said turning his head at her

" Ms.Kyzer passed away last night , she had flatlined , we were able to bring her back for a second but then a seizure followed it and everything failed ." the nurse said

" can we still go see her please ? " Nye said holding in her tears .

" yes , same room its probably some doctors in there already cleaning her body."

" okay thank you "

They walked quietly to her room , the energy was now off and nothing felt right anymore . Everybody was crushed and this hit home for them all .

Walking into her room , Nye busted out crying instantly seeing her bestfriend looking so pale and life less .

Dylan stared at her , praying that this was a dream . He walked towards her bed holding her hand . Rubbing his fingers across her hand , giving it s little squeeze he let his tears fall . He just lost his bestfriend , his sister , his mom everything . She was all he had left . He feel as if he gotta go 10x harder for her now and take care of delilah , refusing to lose anybody else .

" Damn ky , why you do this man ? why man , i cant do this without you . You were my guide even though your younger you made sure i was straight you did the unthinkable for me , cmon kyky this a dream right ? please come back to me man i cant do it by myself , why you leave me ? " he said full blown crying with his head on her chest still holding her hand .

Getting up he walked out , and Nye walked to the bed , getting in it and laying next to Ky .

" damn bestfriend why ? we aint even get our house yet , we aint even get our salon or nothing. You hit home with this one baby , i dont think i can function right without you baby . Your forever my bestfriend till the day i die . I will protect to name sissy . I promise ." she said grabbing Kyzers pinky then giving her a kiss on the forehead , wiping het tears and getting up .

" I didnt even get the chance of you being my sister for even a month and your already gone . I didnt get to know you how i wanted to , but im so glad that i was able to meet you and spend time with you . thank you for being the best sister you could while you had the chance " Delilah said letting go of Kyzer's hand .

" Dawg you know its been us , all of us since kids man and out of everybody you wasn't suppose to be first man this aint right , best believe im finna paint the city red for you man on my granny Ky .  ion think imma be able to get passed this one . This not right , some not right ky and imma find out whats been going down for you ! foreal i love you forever man . " Kyree said , he felt like her death was something else , like they was missing something and it aint feel right . But he was gone figure it out .

After everybody said sum they left , and went back home .  They sat in the dungeon , just sitting and talking about memories .

Dylan had calmed down and was now laying his head on Lali shoulder , he had got a random feeling to just check his phone . so he sat up and did , going into his messages he seen a message from kyzer .

Luhky🔒🎈

look in the vault in the dungeon behind the picture of sano and get the guns , and go to the spot , somebody is gonna be waiting for you there , when you go take Kyree , Nye &' Angelo DONT GO ALONE , tonight at 10 go to the spot . 

  okay , ky dont be playing no trippy games with me man you was just dead ky
message not delivered

Sitting up , he held his head to make sure he wasnt tripping , closing his eyes shut for a minute and opening them back up .  Everybody looked at him crazy as he kept closing and opening his eyes .

" you good bruh ? you straight ? " Kyree said

" no man , ky just fucking texted me , read dis " he said handing him the phone .

" tonight at 10 , what how she send that if she- "

" exactly , some not adding up i dont know whats going on but i dont like it "

" on gang when we was in the hospital i said the same thing sum not making sense to me i just don't understand. "

" okay so we go to the spot tonight and see whats going down ? " Nye said sitting up .

" yea we gone go tonight and see what the fuck is up cause ion like this "

——-
" NIGGA WHY YOU KILL HER ? "

" what you mean why i kill her ? we was gone kill her anyway wtf "

" BUT DID I SAY TO GO IN THAT HOSPITAL AND KILL MY DAUGHTER !? NO THE FUCK I DIDNT "

" okay first off , get the hell out my face , and oh well the bitch dead now "

" yea oh well "

" 1 down , 4 more to go "

" lets get going then "

————

hmmp .. rip ky🥺 .

when yall gb to school ? i go aug 3rd

vote &' comment please