00.25

Everybody were just now waking up from a long night at the hospital with Silas .  They've been so caught up with their personal drama that they've forgot about the bigger problem . While they were grieving , and making relations , the opposition was plotting and getting ready to make a move .

——

" Im tired of waiting , we have their pin so why cant we blow up their spot or something man ? " the anonymous person said

" sir , you cant be all sloppy and stupid with this shit thats how you get caught ! just chill and wait dammit ! "

" its the curse words for me . "

" yall play to got damn much for me ."

" its giving mad hoe ."

" PERIOD "

" yall childish asf , weird ass girls ." Ty'lon said .

Ty'lon was mean as fuck for no reason , but he was chill oh and baby he was fineeeeeeeeeeee lord , god took his time with him . He was brownskin , with a fade , tall and had money and tattoos AND Piercings . My dream man PERIODT .

But my name Jaylah Im 17 and I dont gang bang or drug deal nunna dat , but I do be with em tho , my bestfriend he do all that . I be excited as fuck to be with them sometimes they let me hold the gun !!!!! but ya imma bad bitch simple .

The baddest of the baddest bitches actually and now that the bitch Kyzer gone i can make my move on silas , homeboy really fine but i dont even want him like that . Im really just trynna get the inside details on what they got going on so i can bring it back to my crew so we can finally take them mfs out .