00.07

" come on dylan , your taking forever to do one damn thing gahlee ." Dylan is getting released from the hospital today and he wanted to talk to mom to get some answers on everything , but he's taking his precious time sitting here in this bed as if he still wanna be here . " Dylan i will tell them to leave you here for another week . "
" mmcht , just vibe shorty " he said getting out of the bee grabbing his clothes and going into the bathroom to change . I wanted answers , i wanted to know what else she not telling me , this is crazy tho like damn all my life i'm thinking i got one brother whole time i got 2 . Shit like that you dont hide , but i'm str8 knowing i know now .

" alright kneega , come one i'm ready ."  saying alright and getting my stuff and walking out the room with Dylan behind me as we made our way to the car . getting into the elevator i started to think about my life over the few months and its been quiet asf , im started to lowkey worry cause its never this quiet . I just pray no huge stuff happens . Stepping out of the elevator we made out way outside of the hospital and to the car . Unlocking the doors and getting in , Dylan looked at me like he wanted to say sum but was going against it . " wassup ? why you looking like that ? " i asked him while starting the car up .

" nun what is she tell me some stuff i dont wanna hear , im scared of hearing her out . Cause literally all my life i thought i aint have a mama , All the shit that happened to me could have been prevented if i knew i had a momma . " Dylan said looking straight ahead . I dont know what stuff he was referring to . But i was scared to ask . Finally making it to the house i got out with Dylan behind me and made my way to the door . Opening the door , smelling food that instantly hit my nose . Walking fully in seeing dad in the kitchen . " hey dad , watchuuuu cooking ?" i asked him smiling . " nunya bye ." he said smiling back . " wow your so rude gosh " i replied back to him walking away and going into my mothers room . " ma come on , lets talk right quick . " I told her . walking out of her room and into the living room sitting down calling everybody everybody else in here aswell . 

" okay so , uhm Darius that year after De'kay's 3 rd birthday and we ended up splitting i had got pregnant and hid my whole pregnancy after having the baby i gave him to his dad bc me and you were getting back together and i didn't want you to know . then a year after that we had kyzer .  His dad called and asked me if i could come meet him , so i can get to know my son but i didnt want to . I was scared . But i hd no choice but to tell you now because he's always around . I knew my son was here when he first got here . His first time walking in the house i just knew it was him . Im so sorry Dylan for not being there for you . And not being the mother that you needed , Can you please accept my apology . " my mom said as tears ran down her face and my dad looked stunned .

" i dont know man .. I needed my momma there for me . i felt like i had no one . After a while my dad stopped caring for me and I had to provide on my own . All my life i wished to have a mom . Thinking you were dead . You left me and you wasn't coming back . " Dylan said angrily looking at our mom .

" And why you didnt tell me ? why you keep it a secret? especially if it happened while we weren't tg . You know how it feels to not have a parent . why'd you let your kid grow up like that if he didnt have to ? im not even mad . " dad said looking at my mother

—————————
" Silas why you keep doing this dumb ass shit huh ? i thought I told yo bitch ass about being out this late . " his mom yelled as she sat on the couch with the white substance infront of her on the table .
" man please stop all that fucking yelling , I can not wait to get the fuck out this house ! " he yelled back . His mom been acting like that for maybe 2 years now . His mom use to a good mom , a wonderful mom actually but the death of her husband tore her . she felt alone , even though she had her child . Silas being the only child she had and he reminded her of his dad everyday which broke her heart even more . She was angry at the fact that he wasnt here so she went to drugs as a way to cope &' took all her anger out on her son . Silas been thinking about leaving soon , from all the licks he'd been hitting and all the money he been collecting to get his own space , so he can get away from this negativity . The only person who was able to be his peace was kyzer , they'd known each other all their life and the sweetheart crush was definitely there as a child . He crushed on kyzer all through elementary but you know " boys had cooties " kyzer was the love of his life . His happy place . They barley argued and if they did they were right back talking the next hour . He felt like he only had his friends and sometimes he barely had them . Silas sat in his room as he thought about his life , and everything that had happened ever . He felt like something big was happening &' he didnt like that feeling . Not knowing what was gonna happen or what , not giving him the chance to stop it before it happened . Finally deciding to just sleep the rest of his thoughts off he kissed his cross that he received from his dad before he died as he laid his head down on the pillow letting the cold air hit his legs , while he fell in a deep sleep crowded by thoughts .

I FW THIS CHAPTER !!! shit had me feeling sum typa way lol . its finna get real crazy soon tho . Real soon .