00.20

They've been at the hospital for about 3 hours now , nothing being said really . Delilah was sleep in Kemani's lap , while Dylan was wide awake with Lali head on his shoulders &' kyree &' Angelo was awake while Nilah And Jay and Nye was asleep .

" Family of Kyzer Carneil ?"  the doctor said

Dylan stood up , which made Laliyn wake up , walking towards the doctor to see what he had to say .

" Good news and bad news , She was able to get the right treatment she needed , so she is okay But she is in a coma , we dont know how long this coma will last but we will try our best to get her woke . You guys can go see her in room 23 and she is able to hear you talk to her , but she cant reply nor move , i wish you all a good rest of your night ." The doctor said then walked away .

They sighed of relief that she was okay , hopefully her coma wouldnt last long . Dylan walked over to his sister waking her up and everybody else , as they made their way to her room .

Finding the room they walked in , seeing Kyzer looking pale and lifeless . It was so many tubes and wires in her body it looked scary . 

Everybody walked in taking a seat as Dylan sat by her bed , holding her hand and started to talk to her .

" I know we just found out we are related , but you've been my sister , your my bestfriend.. I need you kyky , you and de are the only family i have left i cant lose you . I've always knew it was something special about you , it was always something that drew me to you and to find out you are my sister just made my whole day brighten , i dont say this enough and i should but i love you Luh Ky , you the pimp and we need you man , everybody do .  so what the fuck up for me girl " he said laughing at the end and giving her a kiss on the forehead , while getting up and going to the chair Lali was sitting in putting her on his lap , while Silas got up going to sit next to Kyzer .

" Damn baby , now today wasnt a day that i expected , and i should have cause you been talking real crazy lately and i didnt look into it when i should have , But baby i cant lose you .. you've been my whole heart since elementary school your the love of my life honestly , i need you , your my sanity ma , your my wife and they mother of my children i need you to wake up you to young to die baby , please wake up man , you got me shedding tears ma , wake up i love you ." he said wiping his face kissin her lips and walking away .

" Bestfriend , bitch why you doing this ? why you aint wake up stupid you know damn well we suppose to be doing some hot girl shit right now lol , you been talking about changing your life around lately and been talking weird as hell .. maybe its a sign maybe this is our wake up call but you know its hard when its all you know . You the best best friend i could ever ask for , like the shit we do is federal for real you my baby and i love you forever mama i do i need you to wake up tho , you gotta sister and a brother here , plus some more family baby we need you as a whole . i love you baby . " Nye said laying her head on Kyzer's chest .

The room fell in silence , they got comfortable since they didnt plan on leaving , Silas got in the bed with Kyzer , &' everybody else got good on the couch and in the chairs , they said a little prayer together before going to sleep hoping for better .

———

" Kyzer ! "

" De'kay !? "

" Kyzer , i missed you sis "

" i missed you more bubba "  i said feeling the tears come down my face , i missed my big brother so much words cant even understand and its like god took my brother then blessed me with 2 siblings .

" how's mom ? "

" not so good , i havent seen her tho in about a month "

" Kyzer baby , aw i missed you " i heard the familiar voice say

" daddy ? "

" hey baby "

" omg hey daddy i missed you oso much !" i said crying again jumping onto my father , i missed my dad , he was my bestfriend that was my dawg fr .

" kyzer , you need to get your shit together okay ? life not waiting on nobody , this is your wake up call , do right okay ? make me happy , make your brother happy , i need you to go back to school &' play a sport or something , please this isnt want you want anymore its about to get dangerous and you have no more guidance out there baby . "

" okay daddy , i am i promise i am , for you and for bubba i am  i love you "  i said going in for a hug , feeling my arms wrap around myself , stepping back i seen nothing . Nobody was there anymore just me .  I tried to get myself to move and couldn't , it was just dark .

———

" she still alive boss "

" okay , when she gets out the hospital we can strike again until i get a hold of the little bitch , it isnt even her fault tho which is so sad , but since i cant get to her dad or her mom ,  its come down to her . "

" she got two more siblings , Dylan and Delilah. "

" then we start with them , and work our way up dont you think ? "

" yea we can do that "

" well lets the games begin , shall we ? "

" we shall " the man said , then busted out laughing while dapping up the other anonymous man .
——

hmmmp , hmmmp , hmmmp .. who dese people be ? welp . lets find out .

vote please :)