00.21

" Damn god , you mad at a nigga assum ? its like you taking all my peoples on purpose man , i aint nun but 17 and i seen more shit than people of age , that aint right man , god what i gotta do to make it right i promise i'll do it lord .. please help me ." Dylan said quietly sitting in his room , with the lights off , praying for the better , He felt like this was his wake up call to do better , he could afford to lose nobody else . All he wanted was peace and a happy life .

" Knock Knock " he heard a voice say from behind his door , He wiped his eyes from the wet tears , and straightened his face before telling them to come in .
It was 1:25 am and he wasn't expecting company rn .

" hey , uhm watchu doing up so late ? why yeen call or text or sum ? " he asked

" uhm mister sir , i did YOU aint answer so a bitch got scared nigga wat you mean ? Laliyn said

" ALSO , my good sir , you act as if we dont stay two floors up from you . " she said looking at him sideways

" mmcht , mane whatever wassup , com'er I miss you sexy " he said licking his lips and pulling her towards him by her waist .

" boy shut up , i miss you more baby ." she said giving him some kisses .

He rubbed her booty , giving it a little squeeze . She had on some grey jogging pants with no panties on , a black nike jacket with just a bra &' some black slides .

Sis knew what she was doing when she put dat on .

" aw baby i missed you so much ." he said kissing her neck , running his fingers up and down on her Jewel .

laying back , he pulled her on top , giving her booty rubs while kissing her deeply , she began to grind her body against his , slightly rubbing her hand across his Ding dong , him feeling every touch since all he had on was some basketball shorts .

" you know whats finna happen , take dese off ." he said pulling at her pants , take his pants off .

" dang , so bossy " she said quietly pulling her pants down .

she got back on top of him , kissing him while he played with her booty , lifting up a little to make his dick rub up her pussy ( ugh ion liek dem words :/ lmao ) making her cootie jump for a little , he moving her panties to the side , sliding two fingers into her , while holding a grip on her throat , she moved up and down on his fingers moaning into his mouth trying no to be so loud .

he fingered a little while longer before pulling out his dick , rubbing it at her entrance letting it slap down a few times before slowly sticking it in .

She arched her back in some , while leaning up on his putting her face in his neck. , while he gripped her ass ramming himself inside of her , making sure she felt all of him .

" damn ma , you so fucking wet " he moans in her ear , making him ram even harder . Lali slightly pushed his hands off of her sitting up , and started to ride him , going at a smooth pace at first .

He gripped her waist as guidance while he sat back and let her take control for a minute .

She moaned out feeling herself come to her peak , as Dylan picked her up putting her against the wall and slamming back into her . She had a hard time staying up as her legs got weak and she felt drained while she came all on his Jon Jon .

He sat her back down on the bed and laid next to her giving her kisses on the lips while they breathed heavy .

" i know you aint done " he said to her looking surprised

" yo ass usual be trynna rape me "

" Laughing my ass off , im tired today mister sir " she said as she took a deep breathe , standing up to take a shower .

" its two things ion like " Dylan said as Lali went to his closet getting one of his hoodies to sleep in . She already had underwear there since she would leave them and Dylan would wash them for her and keep them for when the next time she come over .

" shut up , im getting in the shower dont bother me " she said walking into the bathroom

" dOnT bOtHeR mE "

" watchu say saweetie ?"

" nothing ma , get in the shower dang . "

Dylan scrolled on his phone , waiting for Lali to get out the bathroom . Getting bored he decided to get her phone and post on her page .

liked by lifeasnye , and thousands of others

Lali2raw : Yoo wtf going on , yuh alr know its yo boa BigDaddyDy , anyways me and bay been happy 😗 #imthebestboyfriend .

silentsil: broodie &' lil sis ❤️

PrettyassDe: aww luv bug 🥺

hatingasshoe: mhm didnt you cheat on her tho ? 🤔

Lali2raw: ⬆️ bitch i aint neva cheated on my girl ole stupid ass bitch , get the fuck outta here onna bullshit bald headed ass musty ass bitch

view 689 comments

" baby , i just thought of sum , lets go get matching onesies " Lali said walking into the room , jumping onto Dylan .

" girl im not putting on no damn onesie get out my damn face , and move so i can go shower " He said pushing her off him .

" ole durty bitch . " she said under her breathe .

He got up and went to the bathroom to shower , Lali played a game on her phone until she went to sleep .  After while Dylan came out the bathroom and went to sleep as well .

——

" im sorry , please dont kill me ! please im begging you not to kill me "

" bitch shut up oh my god , stop allat bullshit fa i shoot yo ass bra "

" just let me leave i promise i wont say anything "

" nah , you good sit back snd get comfortable cause you gone be my come up ."

———

Hearing the flat line sound , the nurses ran into Kyzer's room trying to get her back to life as fast as they could .

She started having a seizure , as she moved rapidly around the bed . She felt herself moving , so she tried waking up bet felt to weak to do so .

After stoping the seizure , The nurses realized it was to late to bring her back . It was her time to go .
Out of everything she'd been through she would have no more pain left to feel . The nurses took care of Kyzer's
body snd got ready to call one of her family members about her passing .

——-

aw , rip KyKy🥺🥺💔
who you think the anonymous people are ?

vote , comment :)