00.13

" Duck kyzer damn nigga , you trynna get shot . "
Nye yelled at me pulling me down , we were in the middle of a shoot out . While at the park this car kept riding back and fourth and Silas shot first . Making them shoot back , then we all started shooting .

" mmcht , you aint no fun . "

" shut the hell up . "

still shooting back and fourth we started to hear police sirens in the back ground . getting out of my hiding spot running back to the car and shooting at the same time . Opening the door i jumped in the car as everybody else came after . Getting in the car speeding off as soon as the police got there .

My adrenaline was still going and i wanted to do sum more dumb shit .

" yall lets ride on the opps block . "

" bet lets do it " Kyree looked back smiling .

riding around to the opps block we seen some niggas who looked pussy so we decided to try them . We rode past they spot , then came back around rounding off shots as we kept driving . Knocking 5 of the boys down . hearing them shoot back we drove off to the trap .

" i needed that " Angelo said laughing .

" no cap i think we all did . "

pulling up to the trap we walked to the door , knocking the special knock . As the door opened we spoke to our security guard . Rizz he was cool ash . he wasnt nun but 23 still a youngin . making our way in we seen the rest of the people in the living room smoking .

" hey baby ." i said to one of the gay girls sitting on her lap .

" girl now you know not to play with me like that , remember what happened last time "

i've had intercourse with her before . she was one of those cool gay girls . she was fine ash as well . shorty could eat the coochie very very well . whew . She got that slurp slurp super twirl , drip or drown head . man .

" stop being gay lil girl " silas said picking me up off her lap .

" aww bay i sowwy . "

For the rest of the night we smoked , counted money &' just chilled until it was time for us to go . everybody spent a night at my house . Dylan and Lali in his room , while Nye and Lolo was in a guest room and Kyree slept in the other guest room while me and Silas slept in my room . After taking a shower i got comfortable in the bed , laying my head on his chest with my feet across his .

" goodnight baby , i love you so much . " silas said kissing my head , squeezing me a little .

" good night baby i love you more , forever . "

———-

" Dylan stop . " Lali moaned as Dylan kissed her from her neck down to her stomach , while caressing one of her breast with his hand as the other wondered around her body .

" you sure you want me to stop baby ? " he said coming up giving her a fee pecks on the lip .

" mhm no , fuck no "
Dylan didnt reply , instead he moved his hand down to her legs as he slipped one of her breast in his mouth , rubbing his fingers in the middle of her pants , as he rubbed her pussy through her jeans .

unbuttoning her pants pulling them down , sucking on her neck leaving love bites , as she breathed lightly rubbing her hands threw his hair . 

Taking her pants off , Dylan slipped his hand in his underwear, as he rubbed it back in fourth . pushing two fingers in . pumping in and out as Lali moaned out lightly . He looked down at her biting his lip going faster than before pulling out and rubbing over her pearl again .

pushing her legs up he pulled her underwear down , going down on his knees as he kissed the inside of her thighs , kissing all the way up until his lips were on her pearl . Sliding his tongue into her licking around and adding fingers , pumping in and out of her while he sucked on her clit , flicking hid tongue back and fourth . While she pulled at his hair in pleasure .

" hmm fuck , baby give me all of you please ." she moaned out moving her fingers down to her pearl rubbing herself .

standing up dylan puller his pants down , whipping out his private . Lali looked at him in shock , not knowing he was as big as he was .

" you sure ? " he asker noticing her shook face .

" yea ."
he looked down at the girl , grabbing himself , slowly pushing into the girl as she closed her eyes , feeling pain at first . He pulled out going back in this time the girl loosened up as she felt the pleasure kick in . He went faster while she grabbed his back unable to hold in her moans . he lifted one of her legs up above his head as he slammed inside of the girl .

" turn around . " he said pulling out of her . She turned around fat down ass up , as he stood at her entrance, sliding the tip back in . Slamming in and out of the girl as she kept losing her arch . pulling her back up and holding her down , he went faster and faster . 

Lali couldnt hold it anymore organism  and losing her arch , but that wasn't enough for Dylan . He pulled her up again slamming back in her .

" move yo hand . " he said moving her hand out the way .

" fuck its to much baby , mhm its to much i cant take it . " Lali whined .

After a few more rounds Dylan pulled out nutting on her ass . As they laid there for a minute before going to shower .  Getting out of the shower they laid down watching episodes of south park . Until they feel asleep .

——
you seen that coming ? i doubt it !!! oof . so people birthdays had passed i just didnt do a scene .
Lailyn - 17
kyzer - 18
KelahNye - 17
kyree -19
Angelo -18
Silas - 19
Dylan - 18