00.24

" Oh shit ! the house on fire ! "

" What the hell have he gotten into "

Everybody rushed out the car and surrounded the lit up house . They all stood there looking at each other wondering who's gonna go in and search for him .

" Okay so look , two people go inside to look for him ajd everybody else look around the house . " Kyree said

" Ight ,  me and Angelo gone go inside " Dylan said

It was just Kyree and Nye going to search around the house , leaving Lailyn and the rest of them at the house .
They split up , Dylan went inside first , looking around covering his nose with his shirt as he walked with Angelo not to far behind .

" Silas , bro if you hear me say something " Dylan said

He didnt hear anything so he continued to search the house .   Going into a room that was open he seen Silas sitting in the corner with his knees to his chest staring at the fire .

" OH SHIT ! " Dylan yelled , causing Angelo to run to him to see what the problem was . Seeing Silas like that they ran to him and picked him up . Hurrying to leave out of the hot house .

Hearing ambulance and police sirens , they started yelling to let them know they were in there .

Multiple Firefighters walked up to them , and started escorting them out of the house . Finally leaving the house they saw Kyree and Nye walking towards them .

While a police officer walks towards them as well .

" Good evening sir , you mind if i ask you a few questions? " the officer asked as he approached them

" yes , no problem." Dylan replied

" Okay , do you mind telling me what happened here ? "

" He's my brother , His girlfriend died a few days ago , he called me earlier and sounded like he was crying asking for help and when i got here the house was on fire , we went in to find him and found him sitting in the corner in a room ."

" , Whats your name ? ."

" Dylan Carneil ."

" okay thank you , have a nice night "

" no problem "

The officer walked away and Dylan walked over to everybody else , Silas was on the way to the hospital , so they were about to go there for him .

The officer walked away after writhing down his name , they went back to the car and started to make their way to the hospital .

" Damn man .. its to much going on right now " Dylan said putting his hands in his head

" nah foreal , something is going on and imma find out cause some shit dont feel right and i dont fuck with that at all ."  Kyree said

" I thought i was the only one , like Ky death seem so .. surreal ." Nye said laying her head on Angelo's shoulder .

" we gone find out i promise we are ." Dylan said as they pulled up to the hospital .

They got out the car and went inside , Dylan went and asked for the room number while every one else waited .

" come on yall ." Dylan said walking back up and leading the way to Silas's room .

" I called Lali and them already to let them know we here . " Nye said walking into the room .

Everybody sat there quiet , in thought as they thought about everything going on around them and all that has happened to them .

" I dont know what i did wrong , i dont know what to
do now or where to go where to turn nothing ! she was my bestfriend she was my everything i cant do this shit no more man . Dead ass my heart is fucking broken bro i can never get my girl back man . i aint got nothing else i aint got nobody ! why her ? why us ? why me ??? " Silas finally said breaking down crying .

" damn man this shit aint fair ."

" life aint fair bro , but for her we gone turn up i swear to god we gone turn up fa her ." Dylan said rubbing Silas back

The room was back quiet as everybody thought about Her and all their memories together .

———————-
So I was gonna make this longer , but i been busy with school and stuff so i'll just give yall this chapter , imma try and update more and write more today if i get out of school early