00.19

Watching kyzer as she left out of the store , he's been following her for about 2 weeks now waiting for the right moment , He was on a mission to kidnap her , but after taking a good look at kyzer he started to notice her features &' she was really good looking to him so now he wanted her .

" yes boss , you want me to do it today ? "

" ...."

" okay cool , i'll do it " 

getting himself in position, he watched as she got in her car , driving off and followed not to far behind her .  Kyzer drove onto a back street unknowingly of her situation which was a plus , the man speeded up his car bumping her rear end .

She got scared as she tried to keep the car under control while the man still hits her car , finally running her off road .  The car flipped twice into the air then landed upside down .  The man got out of the car &' went to kyzer's car ,  pretending to be helping her out  while she's in and out of consciousness .

He put her in his car &' proceeded to take her to where he had to . Mentally apologizes because he didnt wanna hurt her , but business is business &' thats whats had to go down .

——-

" yoo , yall know where my sister is ? she been gone fa a minute now &' ain't answering the phone , can you call her for me ? "  Dylan said as he spoke to kyree &' Angelo

" nah , i aint heard from her , hol on let me call "

" no answer mann , wtf bra "

" ight wait , lets chill .. My pops told me you cant do shit when you panicking , so lets chill for a min "

" you right , coo ."

They too that lil minute to chill , so that can actually get some shit done and get kyzer back .  this wasnt the time for bull shit they just wanted to chill , ans thats where they fuck up at . they fail to realize that they dont live normal lives , they aint like that . But thats what they want normal lives , these kids are 15-19 going through more shit than an older person  .

But this is the life they live , until they take it upon themselves to find their worth and understand where they stand at in life this is how they will live .

The question is , when will they realize ? will it be to late ?

———-

" wake up bitch " the man threw water on a knocked out kyzer , she was tied up to a chair sitting in the middle of a living room .

she woke up feeling the water on her face .

" wtf , mmcht mane what the hell yall on ? who the fuck are you fucking bozo's ? "

" little bitch watch yo fucking mouth , Its yo stank pussy ass momma of your thats why you hear shorty "

" the hell do my mama gotta do with me ? Aye mane my fucking body hurt dawg you just almost killed me and got me tied up , bro shawty on my demons i'll kill you before you kill me so please get me out this shit &' tell me what the hell going on  ! " Kyzer yelled almost cried by the pain she was in .

" bitch shut up how you gone kill me first if you half down right na ? " he laughed .

Little did he know One of Kyzer's grandma knew voodoo , and use to give her lessons so she know a lil sum about the dark magic .

And since the man just tested her , she did one of the curses she knew , and it was basically adding a spell on the man for him to rip his intestines every step he take ( i dont know that much abt voodoo so just like pretend on sum lmao ty ) .