An inconclusive essay

N/A: Hello everyone!  I'm delighted to finally write the prequel of my first story! I'll resume the usual rhythm: one chapter every Thursday. I hope you will appreciate it, good reading!

March 22, 22h45.

-Freddie...if I don't know you I would say you're on the hunt, asked Joe.

-Excatly darling and the prey is sitting at the bar, he affirmed proudly.

His ex turned his head towards the bar to try to see who it was, there were two men in full discussion and another all alone. He couldn't see his face very well but he thought it was the man that Freddie was following a good part of last year.

-It's him?

-Yeah...pretty boy isn't he?

-Honestly I don't know if you have a chance with him, breathed Joe not very enthusiastic. The only look he sent you last year clearly meant "leave me alone".

-It's only a detail my little friend; sneered the singer. Sit comfortably and let the performer do it!

Looking confident, Freddie joinded the stranger in question and sat on his left. Arms folded and smiling.

-Are you contemplating your futur, he asked.

-Why this question, rumbled the man without looking at him.

-When we spend twenty minutes in front of the same glass something is bothering us.

-I'm just bored.

-So maybe I am too, added Freddie scratching his throat.

The stranger found this way to speak odd but if it was any riddle he was not in the mood to find an answer. He had had a rough day and one of his closest friends adviced him to come to this bar which was nothing more or less than a strip club (everything he hated). He finally looked up at the rockstar and his reaction was the same as the neutrality of his face.

-Ho it's you, he sighed heavily.

-You haven't forget me it seems, which makes Freddie happy.

-You've been sending me stealthy looks for a long time, and I recognize the one who followed me last year.

-Maybe it's just a coincidence?

-Or maybe not...

The singer made curious movements with his body, this man might seem rude and withdraw at first but still he had a very expressive gaze and lips that seemed to taste golden. And to sublimate it all he was strong so very attractive in the eyes of Freddie. Shamelessly he then whispered into his ear:

-And what you hidden in your jeans is it as imposing as you?

Jim blushed with embarrassment, this is the first time we have asked him such a thing. But he was very modest and if it was a question to make humor, he didn't find it funny; he glared at Freddie and snapped back:

-It's none of your business!

-Not for now pretty boy, replied the singer unimpressed.

-Pretty boy? Do I look pretty for you?

-Yes you are...you're pretty manly.

The Irishman was dismayed he really thought this guy was making fun of him; even his first boyfriend with whom he had broken up for almost three years never complimented him on his physique. And then those years of loneliness and flirting missed had built a fortress around his heart, if someone was going to knock down these walls it surely wouldn't be a fine guy like this one.