Kururu, welcome back my fears, kukuku... De arimasu!

"Okay." Keroro started as he crossing his arms. "We need to figure out how to help (Y/n)-chan/kun."

"But how? Don't they have to regain their memories themselves, desu?" Tamama asked.

"Yeah, but I want to get it done! Because Natsumi-dono threatened to take my Gunpla away!" Keroro cried in fear.

Everyone sweatdropped, including you.

"If you really want me to regain my memories fast then I don't mind." You said with a big smile, but you knew it wouldn't happen so fast, you were just trying to be.... positive?

"That's impossible right?" Dororo said as he tilted his head.

"It's not. Although you won't be able to do it that fast." Kururu chimed in.

"Ah, well that's okay I guess..." You sighed in defeat.

"NOOOOO!!" Keroro cried out, "I-I can't lose my gunpla's!"

"Why do you care about your gunplas so much?!" Giroro yelled with tick mark's appearing on his face.

"I remember Kururu-kun saying I have to relive my past. W-What should I start with?" You asked as you crossed your legs.

"Hm, maybe start with Natsumi-done or Fuyuki-dono?" Keroro suggested, "But then again Mama-dono is hone we can't let her know that your here!"

"I guess were gonna have to wait, desu." Tamama sighed.

You nodded as your face turned into a sad face. You couldn't believe the mess you were in.

♡♡♡

Soon enough you found yourself exploring the A.R.M.P.I.T. platoon's base.

What an odd name, "armpit?" How did they come up with such a ridiculous name?

Suddenly the smell of curry invaded your nose. You made your face contort. What a strong smell.

You weren't sure if you liked curry, considered you don't remember.

You decided to follow the smell.

Next thing you know you were led to Kururu's base.

You nervously hid as you looked into his head shaped base. A bunch of wires hanged out of the top, and a couple of broken pipes.

You looked directly ahead of you, and you saw the aroma of curry coming from the chair.

Kururu likes curry huh?

"What're looking at?" A voice spoke up.

It startled you.

"A-Ah I was just curious." You stammered as you came out from your hiding spot.

"Kukuku..." Kururu laughed as he turned his chair, revealing a plate of curry.

You walked in as you looked around.

"This place is cool..." You looked around in awe, "So, you're the sergeant major?"

Kururu avoided contact with your eyes. "Kuukuku..."

You took that as a yes.

You curiously walked up to his chair.

Sometimes curiosity always got the best of you, which sometimes made people uncomfortable.

"Tch." Kururu turned away from you.

"This stuff you cool, I'm assume you made it yourself?" You said as you looked at the controls on the bottom of the blue screens.

Oh how you wanted to press all of them.

"How come you aren't looking at me?" You asked.

He didn't say anything, but continued to eat his curry.

"..."

"Hello?" You walked to where Kururu's switched sides and waved your hand in his face.

'Tch what a annoying brat.' Kururu groaned as he turned away.

"Why are you acting so dark and stuff?" You asked with frustration, "Heh, maybe it's just an act?"

"Hrm?" Kururu hummed as he continued to eat.

"I know you secretly care about others!" You made a kissy face. Considering he was ignoring you, you decided to be annoying, "Hehe, there's no need to ignore me seriously, if you don't like me you would've told me to get out by now."

"We only just met, but I'm starting to feel a connection!" You with smile as you put your hands on your face.

Despite losing your memories, you seemed to be in high spirit.

Kururu wasn't sure if you were being genuine, but he sure as hell didn't like it at all.

It made him feel weak, even if you were just pretending your words still weakened him.

Soon enough his glasses cracked. "Tch!"

"Seriously do you think we can be best friends?" You innocently smiled.

Next thing you know Kururu fell limp, he couldn't take it.

"Hah?" You gasped as you looked at his limp body.

"W-whats wrong?!" You yelled in worry.

"Hrngh... Just leave." Kururu said weakly.

"Hah..? Uh.. okay." You said as you walked away, but you smiled a bit, almost laughing a bit after looking at his defeated body.

"Tch, another annoying brat to deal with." Kururu sighed as he changed his glasses and collected himself...

(This chapter is a bit shorter than usual, I apologize! I don't really like this chapter, I wasn't sure about Kururu... It's just he's a complicated character 😔 So I'm sorry if this is bad!)