Chapter 10

(Rin pov)

Mephisto has come to pick me, Yukio and Shiro up so we can go to True Cross, I've also been told Shiro and Yukio will both be my teachers this year which I'm actually quite chill with, just gotta work my way to the top. I'm supposed to be the older brother yet here my little brother is being a teacher and becoming the youngest exorcist ever. That is a great accomplishment and I'm proud of him but right now I feel like the little brother and I very much dislike the feeling. I've always been told I act like the younger but now it's starting to piss me off so whatever it takes I'm getting to the top. 

"Someone's angry." Mephisto comments on the anger radiating off me. "Yeah, no shit sherlock." I tell him with gritted teeth and he replies with: "Oh scary." I growl at him and he puts his hands up in defense. "Alright, alright." He says as he shuts up but then turns to Yukio and Shiro and starts to talk to them, but Yukio kept looking at me with a worried face, I didn't even need to see him to know he was worried. I kept looking out the window watching the world go by as we made our way to True Cross and eventually we got there. I got out of the car and was told to go to go to the opening cermouny before heading to Cram School which Mephisto said he would show me to. 

Time Skip

(Third person view)

Rin stood outside and old rusted door waiting for the headmaster to show to bring him to his exorcism class, and it wasn't lon until he showed. "Ah, Okumura Rin, ready for your first exorcist class?" Rin nodded with a small smile, he was quite excited if he was to be honest but he didn't like the headmaster he was exactly like Shiro had said he was. Sly, annoying, and flambiont. 

"Here," Mephisto handed a key to Rin which Rin took curious as to where it was to take him, he knew what the keys did. "It will take you to Cram School, first years, your class are in room 106." Mephiso turned to his dog form in a puff of pink smoke. Rin put the key in the door and walked in seeing the place change to very decorated. He walked down seraching for the number 106, eventually finding it. Rin entered the class and looked around the messy and quiet classroom. Rin counted the students of the class and scowled at the low numebr of seven. Rin waisted no more time standing about and went straight to the seat at the front. He took his seat and Mephisto in his dog form hopped on the table waiting for the teacher to come in. 

"Alright, quiet down!" Yukio entered the class and Rin sat unsurprised as he knew Yukio was his teacher. "I'm your teacher, Yukio Okumura and I will be your teacher in anti-demon pharmacology," YTukio placed his case on the table and began the lesson. (Y'all know how this goes).

Time skip

The bell rang and the students pilled out the room and Ryuji Suguro 'Bon' was glad as he was rather pissed off at Rin sleeping trhough the entire class and the teacher not telling him off once for it. Rin exited and Mephisto left but before he did he told Rin 'normal' school would be starting tomorrow and thus both upsetting anf angering Rin that he still had to go to school. So he amde his way to fidn his old man. 

"Old man!" Rin shouted as he stormed his way up to Shiro who in return gave a smile and greeted his son who only shouted back. "Why am I going to 'normal' school?! And why didn't you tell me?!" Rin shouted clearly upset with his fathers actions of enrolling him in True Cross Academy nad not just the Cram School. "If you're going to Cram then you're going to the academy as well." Shiro stated and this only got Rin more heated. "I dropped school and I'm not going back again so get me out! I'm only here to learn exorcism not soem damn Japanese context." Rin shouted angrily. Shiro took a breath before speaking. "Rin, you are going to school weather you like it or not, if you keep acting like this I'm taking the sword back, this just shows you're not mature enough to handle it if you're fonding over something little as school." Rin screamed in anger as well as creating claws in his hands and swung his claws across Shiro's face. 

Rin took a step back instantly as he realized what he had done. His face turned to shock, and guilt. He looked around and Shiro looked at him touching his now scarred cheek. "I-I

 "I-I