Chapter 12

Sorry for the wait.

(Third person view )

"God damnit! Stop acting like a puny little girl crying for help! It's getting annoying!" Bon scolded the shorted navy-haired boy who had been glooming all day and got worse at Cram School after people started asking questions and telling him to cheer up. "Bon! Stop! Something's obviously wrong and I don't think shouting at him will make it any better." Koneko pulled at Bon's arm. "No! He's just making the whole class glooming and he's not even trying to make things better!" Bon growled back at Koneko shaking him off his arm and stomping over tot he bluenett. He slammed his hands on the table but he gained no reaction from Rin. "Damnit!" Bon shouted grabbing Rin by the collar and lifting him up off his feet. "What is wrong with you! You coem in here all cheery and then suddnely oen day your all gloomy and sad! What the hell Okumura!" 

Rin grits his teeth wanting to be out the situation. "You've no idea what's happening in my life so what gives you the right to come barging into my life?!"  Rin shouted back angry. "You don't just suddenly change so what the hell is going on?!" "I hurt my dad! That's what!" Rin shouted back thinking it would get Bon off his case. "That's all? Jeez you're such a crybaby... Hurting your dad isn't an excuse for being gloomy like this in the class. I've hurt my dad countless times. I say mean shit to him whenever I see him!" Bon shouted back annoyed at Rin's 'puny' excuse. "I scarred him! I hurt him physcially and now has a scar acroos his face because of me!" Rin shouted back annoyed at Bon, angry at himself, and upset about hurting his dad and all three of those were never a good mix. "That's not an excuse you're just giving me reasons so cheer up and stop being so gloomy!" Bon let go off the smaller boy and walked off back to his seat right before the teacher entered and class started. Rin stayed the same, gloomy as ever only having the guilt on his mind and not payijg attention to class which he got scolded for several times during the class.

At Mephisto's office

"Hm, seems little brother his begining to feel more guilty as time goes on." Mephisto smirked at his words as he knew what was to come. "If he keeps that up it won't end well." Mephisto said to no-one in particular. "If he doesn't get over his guilt won't he..."