Chapter 15

(Third person view)

"So, you're saying the report you gave us was fake?" The feminine sounding Grigori member asked. "Yes," Shiro answered. "You raised the sons of Satan in private and now you have him in our school!" The Grigori member to the left spoke up angry. Shiro winced at the fact the Grigori only acknowledge the fact that only one of them was the son of Satan, yes he was grateful Yukio wasn't being targeted but putting this all on Rin was a bit far. "Yes," Shiro answered truthfully once again. "That's worthy of treason!" The member to the left raised his voice once again. "And the demon you speak of is the in your arms now?" The female member asked pointing at the white-furred demon. "Yes," The Grigori talked for a couple of minutes. "Shiro Fujimoto your fat has been decided, you will be sentenced from the Grigori. Rin Okumura will be sentenced to death. Yukio Okumura will also be sentenced from the Grigori." Angel took Rin from Shiro's arms who tried to grab him back but was pushed back by exorcists. Angel raised his sword above Rin's neck to kill him but was interrupted by the clown himself. "Now, now, you haven't even considered why he did this." Mephisto said with a grin and a cheery voice. "What is the meaning of you're interruption Sir Pheles?!" Angel near yelled wanting to rid of what he saw was a demon at his feet. "Angel be quiet, Sir Pheles go on." Angel's jaw nearly hit the floor that the Grigori were actually letting him talk. "I helped Shiro hie the sons of Satan so they could be raised as weapons." Shiro would have liked to protests but he knew that this was the only was to even get a chance to save his sons. "Why?" The Grigori member to the right spoke up this time. "To defeat Satan of course." This sparked chatters all around the room. "How could we be sure that such an unholy being would be willing to comply!" Angel shouted. "Angel! You are to remain quiet until further orders!" The member in the middle spoke. Angels 'tsked' at the order but complied. "Well, if he was to disobey I could give him shock collar." Shiro damn near hit the clown for it when he heard that. 

The meeting went on for some time until finally decided on the terms of letting Rin Okumura live and the others stay with the Grigori. "Rin Okumura will be given a tag that will be pierced into his left ear that will alert us of his location. He will also wear a shock collar for any disobedience. If he does not pass the exorcist exam in six months he WILL be executed." The Grigori made their terms clear and Shiro agreed. "As for you two, you will be excused for you actions." Is all that the Grigori had to say for Shiro and Yukio actions, mostly Shiro's. They agreed to the terms and they exited the room without Rin. He was to stay under supervision until further notice, he had to get his tag and collar.

"Was the collar really necessary Sir Pheles?" Shiro asked as soon as they were out of hearing range of any exorcists. "Of course, we can't have a ramping demon running around without precautions now can we?" It wasn't really a question but it shut Shiro up, he wanted to rage at the demon, beta him up but he knew he couldn't plus he would lose. They went their seperate ways only for Shiro to be met with Shura who had a guilty look on her face. "I'm sorry." Was all she said she knew that Shiro would know what she meant. "It's alright, you didn't know they would do this." "But I did! I knew they would be harsh I just told myself they wouldn't" She looked down guilty. "Hey, he's alive isn't he, we just need to get him out of this situation with being unable to move and then help him pass the exam." Shiro said stress free, or that's what it seemed like and Shura knew that facade all too well. "Shiro, I know that look better than anyone, we both know it's not that easy." Shiro sighed looking up. "Yeah, you're right...Come on let's get going, I'm supposed to be meeting Yukio." Shura nodded and took of with Shiro.

A week later

"Alright, we have a camping trip for a few nights so make sure to pack stuff for a few nights and extras just in case." Yukio told the class collecting everyone's papers. "What about Rin?" Shiemi asked and Yukio stared for a second before giving and uneven sigh and saying: "He won't be joining us." "Oh..." The bell rang and the students piled out the door. Each giving their concerned looks to Yukio who only smiled back. Rin wasn't doing any better, he hadn't opened his eyes in days now. Once Rin was brought back to the dorm by exorcists his eyes were closed and hasn't moved or opened them soon. Yukio was scared, he IS scared to lose his brother and Shiro is scared to lose his son.