Part 22- a unique dinner and more...

If you didn't like the fourth part I suggest you don't read the last bit of this part, it has three stars before it. I said no warnings but people forget. This part has mature themes so read with caution.

Miyuki Pov

We step a little away from our tent as I punch inside my mitt slightly resting it, "didn't you do that enough on the bus?" Sawamura asks and I smirk slightly as he throws the ball, I catch it quickly. "You can't check a mitt too much, it can be damaged and I just didn't notice. Seems it isn't though," I throw the ball back to Sawamura softly noticing he didn't bring his own mitt. I click my tongue slightly, "you know, bringing your mitt would have been a good idea?"

He looks away at the stream, "sorry that I was distracted while packing. A certain boy with glasses was kind of teasing me and put some of his clothes in my bag," I laugh at that before tapping my own T-shirt, "you didn't change when we got back from collecting wood," he blushes slightly looking at me, "it's not like there is a point when it's nearly the end of the day. It would be a waste of a change of clothes if I changed before bed," I snicker slightly at him before he throws the ball and I catch it easily.

"I've been wondering...are you ambidextrous?" I chuck the ball back to him as he catches it with both his hands, I look at my mitt, "I was originally left handed actually, I trained my right hand to do the same for in baseball. So I bat left but I throw right. So I'm technically left handed but ambidextrous," he looks at me shocked and I laugh at his expression. "You were originally left handed?" I nod with a slight smirk, I kind of lied about training my right hand. I was born ambidextrous but my left hand was always stronger, only just though.

"Surprised I'm more left handed?" He nods frantically before looking at the baseball in his left hand and chucks it at my mitt. "Yes... I'm really surprised," I chuckle at him as we continue a slow paced game of catch.

****

Probably an hour or so later we have put our stuff away and are sitting next to a tree talking. The coach calls us over after a while, everyone is still sitting by their tents talking or throwing a baseball in the air just to catch it and repeat. I see food set on the ground for being made along with a frying pan and a wooden spoon. We both bow, "do you want us to go get more wood boss?!" What is his deal with calling him, boss? I know he likes history and that, but it's a bit strange.

"We have plenty of wood. I was wondering if you could make dinner for everyone Miyuki," I look at the food noticing he probably has two more bags of food for the other days of the trip. I nod my head before crouching down as I normally do picking up the frying pan and noticing a prop up metal stand next to the fire. I pop it up, setting the frying pan on top and looking through the bag of food.

I pick out a bag of rice and raising an eyebrow at the coach, "is their a pot?" I ask still concentrated on what I'll make. He puts a pot next to me and I nod a thanks, I look at Sawamura. "Can you get some water by filling up our bottles at the stream for me?" He nods firmly before running back to our tent.

I pour the rice into the pot covering it before looking through the bag again, I find some broccoli, long beans and spinach. I wonder if they've ever tried this before... probably not. I look to the coach, "you put these ingredients in on purpose. You knew what I'd make. I'm not telling them," I glare at the coach as I just found thin beef and eggs.

He knew I'd decide to make bibimbap, I shake my head slightly as I prepare the pans. Sawamura runs over with the bottles of water, "thank you," I smile at him as I pat the ground next to where I'm crouching he sits on his knees, "Want me to teach you?" I ask and his eyes widen in surprise again before nodding quickly, I smile as I grab the sieve from the bag and put it over the pan, as I pour the water into it.