3

~Jungkook's Pov~

•The Day of Miami Trip•

I put the sixth suitcase that belonged to Chin-sun into the back of the car. She told me that dressing nice for a once in a lifetime opportunity was important. That was her way of trying to excuse herself for packing like this was a fashion show.

"Thank you Kookie." Chin-sun wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me peck on my lips. "On to the airport!" She ran to the passenger side of the car.

I laughed to myself and proceeded to get on the driver side to drive to the nearest airport.

We arrived to the airport around the same time Chin-sun's friends arrived. She ran to them giving them big hugs.

"Lisa you look stunning!" I heard her say to one of the girls while I struggled with the bags. Some guy I had never seen before started to help me with the bags.

"Let me help with that." He lifted some bags out the car and I did the same with the remaining bags that were left.

"Hoseok." He stuck out his hand for me to shake and I did. "Jungkook." I responded.

"I'm apart of the dance group with Chin-sun, we're all so proud of ourselves." Hoseok said with a bubbly attitude he wasn't fazed by the weight of the bags.

"All of you were amazing that night and I wish great things for all of you." I smiled at him making him do the same.

"Hoseok, where is everybody else?" Chin-sun asked with concern in her voice.

"Everyone else is on their way, Jimin said he's going to be a little late." Hoseok informed her.

Jimin?

"I hope he doesn't miss the flight we can't do this with out him." Chin-sun pouted. Her friend gave her a pat on the back. "Don't worry, everything's going to be fine." Chin-sun smiled wide and nodded.

"Well it's better for us to wait inside." Hoseok motioned towards the airport. We agreed and walked into the airport to wait.

The dancers in Chin-sun's group and their plus one's started to appear before it was time to get on the plane. Everyone greeted each other and talked among themselves.

"Plane 37 is going to take off in 4 minutes." A female voice announced over the intercom. We had to hurry to the plane before it was too late.

All of us started to run towards through crowds of people to go through the scanners. Luckily we were able to get on the plane right away. Chin-sun and I sat together while everyone sat with whoever.

A guy ran onto the plane out of breath and Chin-sun smiled widely at him. "Jimin! We're glad you made it!" She said excitedly. The other dancers told him they were happy to see him as well.

"Thanks guys." He made his way behind us sitting directly behind me.

It came to me now that he was the guy that I couldn't keep my eyes off during Chin-sun's ballet performance. I would've never thought that I would ever see him again and some thing in me was happy that wasn't true.

"We are ready for take off, strap in, this is going to be a bumpy ride folks!"