6

~Jungkook's Pov~

"Babe, did we pack any headache medicine?" Chin-sun groaned as she got out of bed.

"I highly doubt it since your clothes seemed to be more important." I replied in a cocky tone. She waved her hand at me not wanting to hear what I was saying.

"Can you go out and get some." She said from the bathroom. I was already dressed, a simple white T-shirt and blue jeans.

"Yeah, I'll be back soon." I said putting on my brown coat that was a little big on me. I grabbed my wallet and my phone and placed them in the pockets of my coat.

I left the room and walked to the elevator that was on the same floor. The elevator door opened and I was happy when no one else was already in it. I made my way to the lobby and greeted a woman behind the counter.

"Have you enjoyed your stay so far sir?" The woman asked me with a light voice and sweet smile.

"Yes it's been very enjoyable." I smiled at her with my bunny smile.

"That's amazing sir, I hope it will continue to be like that." She smiled at me before turning to her computer screen.

I walked out of the hotel and entered the parking lot. I decided to use the Uber app that I had on my phone but never used. There was a driver by the name of Seokjin that was nearby so I clicked on his profile and added a request. It said that he was on his way and I will be notified when he arrives.

I put my phone in my pocket and looked out in to the parking lot that had a few cars parked in it. A familiar face leaning against a car caught my attention.

Jimin was wearing something very different from his suit that he was wearing last night. An oversized hoodie that was a light pink and it complimented his curly hair that made him look so young. I opened my mouth to say something but stopped when I seen him wrap his arms around Taehyung giving him a tight hug. He looked...happy.

They continued to talk and I could hear that full laugh come from Jimin. I don't know what I was feeling right now. What was this feeling? This hurts, this hurts really bad. This hurts so fucking bad.

I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone made a sound notifying me that my Uber was here. A black car approached me and it matched the same description on the app.

I got into the car and I slammed the door making the guy jump.

"Hey! This isn't a cheap car." He said driving out of the parking lot. My mind was full of thoughts that I didn't know how to express.

"I'm sorry." I said apologetically to him. He took a quick glance at me with pity coming through his facial features.

"I know that look, heartbroken?" I looked at him confusingly as he kept his eyes on the road.

"I'm not heartbroken." I mumbled and he began to laugh. "What?" I asked even more confused then I was before.

"I seen the way you looked when I arrived, was it that boy?" I snapped my head towards him. How would he know that?

"I've seen it all and been in the same situation. If you like him then just tell him." Seokjin said as he kept his eyes on the road. I didn't understand what this feeling was and why wasn't it going away?

I sighed. "What's going on with me?" I covered my face with my hands. No matter what I tried to do the image of Jimin and Taehyung kept flashing in my head making my anger return.

"We're here." Seokjin pointed towards the store outside the window. I thanked him and paid him. "Good luck, kid." He said to me with a smile.

I smiled back. "Thanks." I said before closing the car door and watched him drive off.

"I'm gonna need it." I said to myself before walking into the store.