8

~Jimin's Pov~

"Does this look nice?" I asked Taehyung as I held a maroon colored hoodie in front of me. I watched his expression and it was nothing more than pure adoration.

"Anything looks good on you Jiminie." He smiled at me. I always loved the nicknames he gave me, it was comforting at a time like this when I wasn't feeling the best.

"Jimin?" Taehyung said in a serious tone making look at him with worry. He seems to be really down as of late.

"Yeah?" I turned away from the hoodies and focused on my friend.

"How do you tell someone you like them?" He asked looking away from me. This must have been on his mind for awhile now. Why didn't he tell me he liked someone?

"Awe Tae tae got a crush." I sing to him making him blush and earning a hit on my shoulder.

"Shut up," he tried to hide his face but I grabbed his hands and started dancing.

"Tae's got a crush." I continued to dance with him not caring about people giving us confused looks. We were having fun and I haven't been able to do that in awhile.

"Jimin you will truly be the death of me." Taehyung ruffled my hair before walking towards the shoe section.

"Wouldn't that be an amazing way to die though?" I asked following behind him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Absolutely not." He said making a disgusted face. I hit him in his back and pretended I was upset. "Jiminie you know I would happily die with you." He said while taking my hand.

"I'd happily die with you too Tae tae." I smiled at him. Meaning every bit of what I said, there was no doubt in my mind that my love for Tae will ever fade.

"You got everything you want?" He asked me. I nodded in response.

We gathered all of our clothing and took it to the cash register to pay for the items. The cashier gave us our bags that contained everything we purchased. We took them and walked out of the store.

"I don't like spending my money but I like nice things." Taehyung told me and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You're a weirdo." I said jokingly.

"You love this weirdo." He said in a singing voice.

"Sadly that is true." We both laughed together as we continued to walk.

______________

Hey! I hope you're enjoying the story and I hope you are doing well. 💕