7

~Chin-sun's Pov~

My head was pounding like crazy. I shouldn't have downed so many drinks last night. It would really be bad for my body and I would hate myself if I messed up this amazing opportunity.

I took a shower and put on a polka dotted blouse with a pair of blue jeans. Not really planning on going anywhere until I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hello Chin-sun, It's Mr. Kim and I would like to say that you have officially been chosen as the lead dancer. It was really close between you and Jimin, but my team and I felt it was a nice choice to choose you." Mr.Kim said over the phone.

"Thank you so much Mr.Kim! I won't disappoint." I smiled widely. I could burst with happiness, it felt so good to have my hard work pay off.

"You're welcome Chin-sun. We have a festival coming up where everyone in Miami attend and watch the beautiful performances of dancers. Would you like to be apart of that?"

"Yes sir, it would be a pleasure." I agreed to preforming at the festival.

"I'm glad to hear that. We will talk more about this soon." He told me calmly. "Until then, goodbye Chin-sun."

"Goodbye Mr.Kim." I ended the phone call. Out of no where I started bouncing around the hotel room and doing a goofy happy dance. I was over the moon.

"I deserve something, one drink wouldn't hurt?" I said and walked to the phone that was apart of the hotel.

"Hello?...yes I would like to request a bottle of wine for room 234."