12

~Jimin's Pov~

-Late at night-

I watched my tv screen as sitcoms played endlessly in front of me. I tried to get my mind off of the encounter that I had with Jungkook. He was perfectly normal then he started acting weird. Could he tell something was off?

My thoughts were cut short as my phone began to ring. It was the last person I wanted to talk to before getting some sleep. Reluctantly I answered the phone.

"What do you want?" I said coldly.

"I just wanted to know did he come over as planned." Hoseok sounded eager and annoying at this point.

"Yes he did. Now he probably thinks I'm crazy or something." I didn't like what Hoseok was thinking. What was he trying to prove with his little game.

"Trust me Jimin, you'll thank me soon enough."

I rolled my eyes at his words that were complete nonsense.

"What does that even mean?" I was confused about what he was saying. Why would I need to thank him?

"Isn't obvious? He likes you Jimin. That's why I told you to invite him over and lift that box. Didn't you notice how weird he was acting?"

"That is ridiculous! That's really the reason you wanted me to lie?"

"Technically you didn't lie. I just want you two to stop acting as if there is nothing going on."

"There is nothing going on! And even if he did feel something for me don't you realize the problem with that?"

"He wouldn't fit?"

"You are unbelievable. This conversation is officially over." I hung up the phone not wanting to here another word from Hoseok tonight. Thoughts flooded my mind of what happened earlier today. There is no way he would ever think of me in that way and vice versa. We barely know each other.

Most importantly Chin-sun doesn't deserve such a heartbreak. But that would never happen because Hoseok is just telling me stupid things to make me question everything.

I turned everything off in the hotel and made myself comfortable in my bed. Waiting for the unknown of tomorrow.