13

~Jungkook's Pov~

To say I was dreading today was an understatement. Chin-sun told me the group was going to meet up at a restaurant and it was going to be fun. I highly doubt I'm going to have any fun on this trip from now on.

"Do I have to go?" I looked at Chin-sun with puppy eyes.

"Jungkook, we're not going to be able to stay in Miami forever. It's better to make the most of it right?" Chin-sun smiled at me and went back to adding accessories to her outfit. I knew she was right and I shouldn't take this vacation for granted.

"You're right." I said lowly under my breath. "So... is everyone going to be there?" I asked know what the reality was going to be.

"Of course, why?" Chin-sun raised her brow suspiciously at me. I wanted to tell her but I didn't know exactly what I would say to her without making it sound bad and honestly it was very bad.

"No reason." I said quickly wanting to change the subject.

"Maybe after lunch me and you can walk through Miami together. Like a date." Chin-sun suggested with a bright smile. I couldn't resist her cuteness.

"That sounds perfect, Sunny." I emphasized the nickname making her blush.

"Enough flirting and get ready!" Chin-sun said playfully. I hopped out of bed and opened my suitcase to find some decent clothes.

I am not ready for today
_____________

A short chapter again 🤧

There will be longer chapters soon. I hope you're still enjoying the story 🥰