10

~Jungkook's Pov~

I waited a little before the door fully opened and Jimin was in front of me. His hair was messy and he was still wearing the same pink oversized hoodie and ripped blue jeans. That sweet smile appearing on his face as he looked at me.

"Hey Jungkook, come on in." Jimin stepped aside for me to come inside his hotel room. The room was similar to my shared room with Chin-sun and it was also very spacious.

"I know this is weird but I was catching a cramp while trying to move that box," Jimin pointed into the direction of the box that was on floor. "So I needed someone to move it for me, I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not." I said while heading over to where the box was and lifted up with ease. "Where do you want it?" I asked turning to face Jimin.

"In the closet." Jimin pointed to the closet that was beside me. I opened the closet and placed the box inside. "You're a life saver, thank you," He smiled cutely.

"Don't mention it. What was in it anyway?" I asked while taking a seat on the couch that was in his room. He looked down at his feet before answering.

"It was for my plus one but since they're not here I guess I just have a box full of pointless gifts." Jimin avoided eye contact with me like he was on the edge of breaking down.

"Hey," I stood up and walked to where he was standing. He tilted his head up to look at me, his eyes were blurry with tears and it made my chest tighten. "Those gifts are not pointless. Your heart was in the right place and that's all that matter right now." I placed my hand on the side of his cheek, using my thumb to wipe away a tear that had fallen.

"Thank you, Jungkook." Jimin whispered softly, my name felt like music when he said it. I couldn't help my eyes go down to Jimin's soft plump lips that were parted slightly and were a perfect shade of pink.

What?

I pulled my hand away quickly feeling embarrassed at my actions and thoughts. Jimin looked confused at my sudden change in attitude.

"What's wrong?" Jimin looked at me like I lost my mind and he wouldn't be wrong. I was thinking all these unusual thoughts that I've never would've thought before. I'm not attracted to men and I will never be.

"Nothing. I just go to get out of here." I walked past him not wanting to look at him in this moment. When I stepped into the hallway I felt like I could breathe again.

There's no way I could be feeling this way over a man. No way!

Right?