19

~Jimin's Pov~

"I just wanted you here...with me." I sniffled, the longer I was on the phone the more it felt like was going to die. I could never win against the person I love most.

"Ok...bye." It took all the strength in me to end the phone call. Breathing became harder every minute. Before I knew it I was in a ball on my bed sobbing into my sheets.

If it wasn't for my phone ringing I would've stayed like that for the rest of the evening. I answered the phone not really being able to see because of my blurry vision.

"Hey."

I recognized the light voice on the phone in an instant. Just hearing her voice made me feel sick. Why did all of this have to happen to me?

"Hey." I said in a raspy voice which was starting to strain a little when I spoke.

"I wanted to ask, if you're feeling better, would you like to hangout tomorrow. Everyone is hoping you'll agree. So what you think?" Chin-sun said in her soft voice. Her excitement being heard over the phone and I couldn't reject the invite even if I wanted too.

"Of course." I agreed.

"Yay! I'll tell the others." Chin-sun said excitedly. She was going to end the call right there but I had to stop her.

"Chin-sun wait!"

"Yeah?"

"Can you come over," I sighed deeply before continuing. "I got to tell you something."