5

~Jungkook's Pov~

"Babe are you ok?" Chin-sun asked me as I made my way to the table.

"Yeah why?" I asked confused as everyone was looking at me with worry.

"Hoseok said you were questioning something's and that you looked lost." Chin-sun held my hand and pulled me beside her. I looked at Hoseok who was smirking and I wanted to wipe it off his face.

"I'm fine and I'm not questioning anything." I kissed Chin-sun and glared at Hoseok.

"You two are so cute." Lisa jumped happily in her seat and Chin-sun started to squeal of happiness along with her.

"Kookie you missed meeting Mr.Kim!" Chin-sun whined. "He told us we can start practicing at his dance studio." She informed me about everything that was going to happen this week.

"He also said that he was going to look at our dance performances individually to chose one of us as the lead dancer and he's going to call that person in the morning to explain the details." She explained to me.

"Enough about that let's go to the bar beside this place." Hoseok stood up and everyone followed his league. I wrapped my arm around Chin-sun's waist as a habit as we began to walk.

The bar was booming with music and filled with people dancing. Lights of every color flashed through out the place and I know Chin-sun couldn't stay here for long.

"Are you alright?" I said raising my voice over the music. She nodded in response. The girls separated from the guys and went to the dance floor. I made my way to where the other guys were standing.

"About time you join us." Hoseok smiled while handing me a drink. I took a sip my throat started to burn but I could take it.

Hoseok and Yoongi were the only ones I talked too. They said Taehyung went to his hotel for some reason and Jimin went outside to get some fresh air.

"I don't like parties." Yoongi said nonchalantly and took another sip of his drink. Hoseok laughed and said something but he was slurring his words. "Ok enough alcohol for you." He said taking Hoseok's empty glass.

"I think that's enough for me too." I joked placing my glass on a near table. "I'm gonna go outside." Yoongi nodded and I left the bar.

I seen Jimin sitting on bench that was in front of the bar distracted on his phone. Now would be the time to actually get to know him. I made my way towards the bench and sat beside him leaving some space.

"Not a party person huh?" He looked up at me and smiled.

"I like parties just not this one." Jimin put his phone in his pocket putting all his attention on me. "How about you?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Parties never really been my thing but alcohol is." I said honestly making him giggle. That was such a beautiful sound.

"I wouldn't have taken you for a drinking guy, you look so clean cut." Jimin looked a me with a fake shocked expression. I laughed at his silliness.

"Looks can be deceiving." I whispered to him and we both started to laugh. "I noticed you were the only one here without a plus one, why is that?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I actually did invite someone but they didn't want to come." Jimin said looking at his hands.

"That's brutal, you're an amazing dancer so it's their loss." I seen him smile to himself then he faced me.

"Yeah. Their loss." That beautiful smile appeared on his face again. I didn't realize I was smiling too but it didn't feel forced it felt kinda nice. His features underneath the city lights showed a different beauty that was so unreal. So delicate and gentle. I felt like I was in a trance. I liked it.

"Jungkook!" Jimin and I jumped at the voice that called my name. We turned around to see Lisa holding Chin-sun who was very drunk and couldn't lift herself up. "Help me!" Lisa yelled at me.

I groaned as I got up from the bench and approached them. "How many drinks did she have?" I asked Lisa while lifting up Chin-sun in my arms.

"I don't know! I lost track after six." Lisa shrugged with a guilty expression.

"Six!" I yelled making Lisa flinch. I had to take a deep breath because I was getting angrier by the minute. "I got to get her back to the hotel." I said to myself.

"Where did Hoseok and Yoongi go?" Jimin said walking closer to us.

"They left a few minutes ago." Lisa told him as she started calling someone on her phone I assumed it was someone to pick us up.

"I guess I'll get going." Jimin said walking away but I stopped him.

"You can share a cab with us." I offered. He only shook his head with a smile.

"I can handle myself, Jungkook." He said sweetly before walking with a crowd of pedestrians.

He was gone.