Chapter 4

Xingchen and Yubin entered coffin home together. Although, this place was abandoned for a years, it looked really nice and clean. As if someone lived here.

"Master Xingchen...I heard that, you were living here for a year or so?" Yubin asked, kicking a rock in sight.

"Yes. And, call me Daozhang." Xingchen smiled again as he was about unwrap the cloth from his eyes.

"Ahhh let me do it for you!" Yubin jumped behind Xingchen and carefully unwrapped the cloth.

"Daozhang...Master Song also told me that you lived with two more people here. Who were they?"

Yubin threw that cloth away as he was looking around for a basin.

Xingchen's face immediately darkened. He felt uncomfortable remembering those days.

In the mean time, Yubin appeared with a pot of water and a washcloth.

He dipped that washcloth on water and carefully started to wipe Xingchen's eyes.

"Daozhang, you are not answering me!" Yubin protested.

"I lived with a sweet little girl. And....an old enemy."

"A girl? Ahh A-Qing, huh? Master Song sometimes would call me to look after her body. I know her since then. Although, she looks like she would wake up any time and beat me!"

"Oh really? She would beat you if you were evil or annoying. Haha" Xingchen laughed out.

Yubin chuckled as he was wiping Xingchen's face with precision. Careful enough to not put too much pressure. As if, Xingchen was made of glass.

"By the way, when did you find Zichen?" Xingchen asked.

"Well, I was just roaming on the streets when I saw a gentleman carrying a dead person's body in his hands. That gentleman was Master Song. I did lend him a hand and we got to know eachother. He told me about you. We know eachother for like one month." Yubin said.

Xingchen was about to ask something else but Yubin cut him off.

"Who was that enemy though?"

Xingchen's face darkened. He was caught off guard.

"It was a person, who I hated the most. It's good that he is gone now. I don't know where he is. But, if he ever dares to show up in front of me, he won't make it out alive."

Yubin was taken aback a bit. Seeing Xingchen's intimate expression, was kinda scary for him.

He stood there straight. Looking at Xingchen's face without blinking. As he was recalling something.

"Did I scare you, boy? Haha sorry."

"No, Daozhang. I am used to it!" Yubin smiled as he started cleaning xingchen's face again.

Xingchen sighed slowly. Suddenly, his head started to spin.

He started to see things again. Just like before. He saw a black figure forming.

That black figure was so close to him. Wiping his face with so much care. Xingchen was shocked when he finally recognized who he was. It was Xue Yang.

Xue Yang had a grin on his face. He was looking at Xingchen's eyes directly while wiping his face. Although, his eyes seemed like they were filled with care and love.

Xingchen panicked as he pushed Xue Yang as hardly as he could.

Suddenly, his vision got blacked out. He heard a painful groan coming from another side. It was Yubin's voice.