Chapter 12 🚫

🚫 mature content 🚫

Xiao Xingchen felt shivers running down on his spine. Holding Shuanghua with shaky hands, he followed the voice and turned around to it's direction.

"W-who are you?" Xiao Xingchen asked with a trembling tone. He stood up immediately as his whole body was shaking by now. He tried his best to control his posture.

"You don't recognize me? That's so lame! Xiao Xingchen~ I am surprised! You came here by your own! Now, you can't do anything. I will make you stay here with me. FOREVER!"

Upon hearing those words, Xingchen immediately unsheathed Shuanghua. Before he could attack, that person jumped on top of Xingchen and pushed him on the floor immediately.

"I didn't expect to see such a bold action from you, Daozhang. You are so filthy. How dare you go outside with such a fragile condition?" Xue Yang said as a devilish smirk appeared on his face.

"L-let me g-go! P-please!" Xingchen tried to break free as he started throwing his arms around.

Judging by strength, Xingchen wasn't weaker then Xue Yang. After all, he was a student of the strongest cultivator, Baoshan Sanren. He had the audacity to strangle Xue Yang in a blink. Yet, for some reason...he felt extremely weak after he came back from the party.

"Daozhang~ Don't be like this, ok? We met after such a long time! Why do you want to leave me already? I know, you wanted to save your pretty villagers...That's why, you came in the woods to find me~ My plan worked!" That person smirked as he tightened his grip.

"N-never in my life...I thought that someone will betray me like...like you did XUE YANG!" Xingchen spoke out with rage as he tried to break free with all of his strength. But, there wasn't anything left in him.

"Oh, Daozhang finally recognized me? Great! Although, you didn't recognize me back then. Because, you are FUCKING BLIND. Did I ask you to dig your eyes out for Song Lan? I didn't! So, you can't blame me for not recognizing me!" Xue Yang spat out, gripping on Xingchen more tightly.

"Xue Yang! YOU LIED TO ME! What was my fault? What did A-Qing do to you? And, the villagers? They were innocent. YET, you made me k-kill them! Why? W-why? Why m-me?" Xingchen's voice cracked. The white piece of cloth started to get painted with blood again. He turned his face to the side as he whimpered softly.

"What about me, Daozhang? Do you know? We both killed eachother..." Xue Yang said with a smile on his face as he grabbed Xingchen's face with one hand and forcefully turned his head towards him.

"How can you be so selfish? You always brag about your pain. What about my pain? After your death, I roamed around like a maniac. I begged to cultivators to bring your soul back. I gave my all..But, no one agreed. No one!"

Xingchen stopped moving as he froze in his place. He doesn't know if the front door was open or not. Yet, from somewhere, a cold breeze came and made him shiver. He wanted to feel angry, wanted to kill the person who was on top of him.

But, his body? It wasn't complying at all.

"You killed me that day, Daozhang! It's all because of you! You have to get punished! You should feel that pain which I felt! You have to regret everything!" Xue Yang spat out as he took out a thick rope and started to tie Xingchen's hands up.

Xingchen tried his best to wiggle and dodge Xue Yang, but couldn't compete against his strength. Xue Yang hurriedly tied Xingchen's hands. He knotted them with much strength, causing them to immediately get bruised again. Xingchen screamed in pain as he felt a burning sensation on his wrists.

"X-xue Yang...please. My hands are h-hurting..." Xingchen pleaded as more blood started to splatter on his face.

"Of course not! I want to give you all the pain you owe me, Daozhang! All the PAIN!" Xue Yang finished his sentence as a slap landed on Xingchen's face. His face was bright red by now.

Xue Yang stripped Xingchen’s belt and trousers with just a few motions. Xingchen felt his bottom half go cold as he shivered vigorously.

He screamed loudly as he exclaimed, “What are you doing, Xue Yang?! Xue Yang?? What-”

Stripped of his cloths, Xingchen just laid on the ground and struggled to get away. Xue Yang took a deep breath as he eyed Xingchen slim and white legs as he kicked them around. He parted them wide enough and got between them.

Xue Yang pressed his legs down. He smiled as his right hand searched for the tight, fleshy spot within the two cheeks.

Xingchen’s entire lower half was restrained firmly. Even when such a private region was forcefully touched, he had nowhere to hide.

"Someone please help me! PLEASE HELP-" Xingchen screamed on top of his lungs, which immediately earned hin another slap from Xue Yang.

With two fingers, Xue Yang rubbed the pink spot. Xingchen shivered as he forced it down and struggled as hard as he could, writhing madly.

Xue Yang was unbothered by Xingchen's screams. With much force, he pushed three fingers inside Xingchen at once. Xingchen let out a loud scream, which could be heard from miles away.

He was feeling embarrassed as his lower part was throbbing with pain.

Xue Yang's smirk grew bigger as he thrusted three fingers in Xingchen with all the force he could get.

"Do you feel it? Can you feel my pain, Daozhang? No, you don't. This pain is nothing! You need more!"

"P-please....Let m-me g-go ahhh...AH...P-PLEASE... I am b-begging you..." Xingchen's voice came out broken. He was finding it harder to breath. Talking properly was out of the question.

"What about my beggings? I begged to Wei Wuxian to get your soul....I wanted you back, Daozhang. But, my beggings went in vain! So, why should I listen to you? WHY?" Xue Yang spat out with rage.

He pulled out his finger and quickly stripped out from his robes.

"Now you are going to feel the real pain."