chapter one

ALEX POV

the sun feels amazing on my body as I lay on the cool sand tanning my what seems like snow white skin. jack is standing next to me removing his favorite maroon shirt revealing his perfectly toned abs. jack noticed me staring and chuckled.

" you okay? " jack giggled

" I was looking at the blue stain on your shirt."

he freaked out picking up his shirt checking for the stain.
"shit! where, what stain!" he panicked

I couldn't help but burst into laughter.
"you are so dumb sometimes."

he dropped the shirt and picked me up bridal style and started to jog towards the water.
"jack. stop."
he continued to carry me inching closer and closer to the water.
"jack! put me down" I kicked and squirmed trying to free from his grip.
he stopped right when the water reached his waist and lifted me by my hips in the air.
"ready?" he smirked
lifting me higher and bending his knees.
"I swear to god jack, I will punch you."
it was to late for meaning less threats he was already tossing me in the air.

the cold water splashed around me and I felt my body drift down into his grip again as he lifted me up out of the water. my hair was a mess tangled on my wet face.
I jutted out my bottom lip and sniffled.
jack mimicked me by clicking his nose and sniffing. he slowly brought me closer and closer down to his face till our eyes locked, his perfect orbs glistened.
soon our noses were together and my legs were locked around his waist. though we weren't kissing yet... my eyes fluttered shut and I could feel his lips begin to brush against mine.

"ew! get a room you love birds!" jack j yelled at us as he locked his car.
he laced his fingers together with ambers and they walked over the our chairs and towels to set down their stuff.
"oh come Johnson one we are just friends." I blushed running to see them.

I was so happy I hadn't seen amber since summer started and me and jack got an apartment here in LA.
"aaaahhhhh! oh my god amber you look amazing your hair is so long!" I squeaked
she wrapped me up in a bear hug
"I missed you so much, and I look amazing? have you seen yourself'! you look like a model!" she laughed with tears forming in the corner of her eyes.
"aw. don't cry amber if you cry I cry." she hugged me harder and let out her sobs and we cried a little. we let go finally and tried to regroup our selves from the mess we became from the short break down.
- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -
okay so wow I'm writing another jack gilinsky fanfic and I haven't even finished my first one. oops.

I just really wanted to start another fanfic with a different beginning topic. sorry if it bothers you!

love you guys.~bk

*VOTE AMD COMMENT*