Natasha's back? Pt.2

I wasn't going to do a part 2 but this was requested by Elizabelle_Autumn and micelhiu huge shout out to them. This will be pretty short but yeah. Also the drive from Iowa to New York is about 16 hours, trust me been there done that it's a long haul. And to clarify why I picked Iowa for the Barton farm is cuz Clint is from Waverly Iowa, and not just cuz I am. Also why Nat is in Iowa and not New York is because I put Tony in The Minnesota Mayo Clinic which is considered the best hospital In America (I think) also my 82 year old Babuska whent there cuz she broke her leg three times and they did good, she hasn't broken her leg since. Minnesota is only about a 6 hour drive, I prefer that drive better than The York one. Lol that was long I'm procrastinating sorry, thank you again.

Though Natasha wouldn't admit it she was exhausted, coming back from the dead was probably part of it. She was glad though, she didn't have to sit long with her thoughts before she fell asleep.

Clint gave her a t-shirt and sweat pants to sleep in when she finished her calls. Everyone else seemed to take it pretty well, "Everyone expected this, you're Natasha Romanoff no one expected you to stay dead", in Lila's words.

The few minutes between sitting down and falling asleep she wondered what Clint meant when he said Steve should tell you himself, what he meant when he said that they needed to talk, and what Clint meant when he said she needed to wait till tomorrow. She thought it might mean that he felt the same, she refused to think about it though, she didn't want to give herself hope.

She woke up in the morning to Lila's yelling. She had slept in till Nine, she was tireder than she thought.

She put the clothes she wore yesterday back on and walked down the stairs to be met with Lila yelling at her dad, Nathanael mimicking Lila while splashing his cereal everywhere, Lara trying to clean Nathan's mess, Clint trying to sound out words and ferociously signing at Lila, and Cooper leaning against the corner in the counter.

"Dad's hearing aid died and Lila thought it would be funny to give Nate coffee." Cooper informed her as she poured herself some coffee.

Natasha held her coffee in her left hand, scooped Nathanael out of his high chair with her right and carried him to the bathroom to clean him off.

When she finished her coffee and brought Nathanael back she found Lara signing for Lila.

Natasha tried to keep herself busy to avoid her thoughts. She made it till after lunch.

Natasha couldn't find anything better to do so she grabbed the shopping list from the fridge.

"I'm heading to the store do you guys need anything else?" Natasha asked as she walked back into the living room.

"Hearing aid batteries!" Lara, Lila, and Cooper yelled as Clint looked around confused.

"I got that, anything else?"

"Peanut Butter!" Cooper yelled from the kitchen.

"Can I come with you?" Lila asked as Natasha wrote peanut butter down on her list.

"Yes." She said while signing we are going to get groceries to Clint.

Lila knows how to use my credit card he signed back as he pulled out his card.

So do I she signed back as as Lara responded.

"Why does Lila know how to use Clint's credit card."

"It's for Emergencysss." She responded.

Natasha and Lila successfully got all the groceries with very few incidents. Lila was always asking questions about the avengers and the five years she missed, but more about Steve.

She answered them the best she could but she was getting impatient, she hated waiting, and now she was waiting for the man she loved.

She distracted herself with Lila, she was the perfect girl for Natasha, she was smart, sassy, she was funny, and kind, yet she didn't take shit from no one. Natasha treated her like her daughter and not just her god daughter. Sometimes she wished Lila was her daughter, she was always told she was great with kids, yet she couldn't have her own.

After getting the groceries they made a quick stop at a Dairy Queen, it was their "little secret".

When they finally headed home they didn't realize it was already past 2.

Natasha and Lila where able to grab all the grocery bags. Lila walked through the door laughing at a story Natasha told her where Clint had to dress up as a drug dealers wife and his fake boobs deflated.

When Steve heard the door open he imdeatly stood up from his position on the couch. He had only been there ten minutes but he couldn't wait to see Natasha. Had she really meant what she said last night?

"Natasha?" He called. Natasha still hadn't realized it was past two. She nearly dropped the groceries, quickly setting them down she ran to the living room.

"We tried calling you b-" Cooper started.

"My phone was dead." Natasha said was she quickly moved to embrace Steve. He was surprised but held her as tight as he could without hurting her as she buried her face in his chest.

"Why does no one know ASL!" Clint yelled from his kitchen with his hearing aid finally working. Steve and Natasha laughed as Lara and Lila walked into the living room.

"Come on." Lara quietly ushered her kids outside. "Let's give them some time." Natasha turned her head, still holding Steve, just in time to see Lila wink at her as her mother pulled her out.

"Clint get away from the window! I thought you could be a little more mature!" They heard Lara yell.

"Well you're WRONG!" Clint yelled back as Natasha moved away from Steve to shut the curtains.

"I love you." Steve blurted to her back. "I told Clint that I loved you." Natasha could feel her hands shaking.

"Rogers, if you're lying to me I will personally bury you in your own grave."

"I'm always honest." He barely whispered as Natasha turned around. "Did you... mean what you said last night."

Natasha swiftly walked over to where Steve was and kissed him. At first she wasn't sure if what she did was right but when Steve moved to deepen the kiss she felt her stomach flutter and she leaned into him. Slowly pulling away he asked question.

"What am I to you?"

"What do you want to be?" She said jokingly reminding them of the conversation they had on their way to New Jersey nearly ten years ago.

"More than a friend."

"Good. Now shut up and kiss me."

Umm so I was supposed to post this last night and surprise its not short. I am thinking about doing three one shots

1. Steve is a girl and questions her sexually in the 21 century, Natasha is a lesbian. (To celebrate pride month, also if you didn't know I'm pan so...🏳️‍🌈)

2. Natasha attends a protest against police brutality and racism and Steve tries to stop her but she kicks ass while defending peaceful protesters outside the White House. (this one is like kind of obvious also stay safe while protesting and don't buy ANYTHING July 4-7 to crash the economy to prove that we as the people madder and that the people and their rights should be valued above the presidents opinion and the economy.🇺🇸)

3. One that talks about Natasha's mental health (come on her past is badshit horrifing and gruesome) I am thinking about anxiety or depression (possibly suicidal) and if I should do one about an eating disorder too (eds are very common in ballerinas) (to spread awareness on mental health)

Please comment and vote. I will always do requests. And stay safe. Also I don't trust most cops AND NITHER SHOULD YOU.

LOVE Ella❤️💙💛 💜🖤💚