I care about you more

The Avengers have to take turns cleaning the dishes after dinner and it's Natasha turn.

"Who's turn is it for dishes?" Tony asked not looking up from his magazine.

"Natasha's." Bruce informed them.

"Steve go get Nat." Clint yelled throwing darts from across the room.

"Why me?" Steve asked cautiously.

"Becuseee.... she's less likely to murder you." He said throwing another dart.

"Why would she murder us?"

"Cuz she's had a long day. Now go get her." Steve sighed as he walked past the grimy lasagna pan.

"Natasha." Steve said knocking on her door, receiving a come on in. Natasha was laying under the covers on her bed. She was nearly asleep and her hair was still wet from a shower.

"Please say it's not important." Natasha said as he stood in the doorway admiring how she always looks stunning, even like this.

"Um, not really it's just your turn for dishes." Natasha groaned sitting up and muttering in Russian what Steve was sure where curses, as Steve took a step in.

"That's ok, I'll do it." Steve offered.

"I'll do it tomorrow then."

"No that's fine." Steve said walking towards her.

"Why, why would do you do something for me and not let me do something for you?" She asked as Steve sat down at the edge of her bed.

"Because I care for you." He said as Natasha raised an eyebrow and moved to sit beside him.

"Well I care for you too, I'll do the dishes tomorrow."

"I care for you more." His voice getting softer.

"No, I care for you more." Natasha's voice softing too.

"How, I care for you the most, you're my best friend, you're my partner, what would I do without you?" Steve said teasingly but voice getting softer, standing up to leave.

"I know how, I love you Steve, more than a friend." Natasha said barely whispering, standing in front of him.

"I, I love you too."Steve said surprised that after all these years she felt the same, raising his hands to her waist. She leaned in, wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him, softly at first but it quickly became deep and passionate.

"Natasha we sent capsicle up here but..." Clint trailed off when he saw his two friends making out. "Never mind, just keep doing what you're doing I'll get the dishes tonight." Clint said turning around and promptly shutting the door.

"Remind me to thank Clint tomorrow." Natasha said pulling Steve back to her bed as he hummed in agreement.

Sorry it's been two weeks. Umm... halfway through this my keyboard split in half and migrated halfway up my screen so it's really hard to see what I'm typing so I apologize for any spelling errors also how the fuck did that even happen I WAS SITTING RIGHT HERE. Anyway stay safe, wash your god damn hands, and for gosh sakes watch your language.
~love Ella 🕳