Happy 4th

So I wanted to do something for the 4th of July but I don't have any ideas so I'm just going on a whim, also it's currently the 3rd but it really late and I just got back from Minnesota, if you go I suggest Duluth, weird shit happens there... like some guy threatened to shoot up the Dairy Queen we where at bc he had to wait outside cuz there where too many peeps in the place and 'rona ya know. Also there was a scrappy lookin fox just strolling down main st of the city. Also I just put Hayley Atwell and Clark Greggs lip sync battle up there cuz my friend send it too me... I thought Hayley got freaky... Clark took the cake, litterly. I couldn't find the whole thing but you can search it if you want. Also Im guessing this will be out in the 5th? Am I right?

"Where's Nat?" Steve asked as he joined the rest of the avengers for breakfast.

"Why are you asking?" Tony took a jab at him wiggling his eyebrows. The rest of the team had been teasing him for weeks, they where too scared to try Natasha. He clearly liked Natasha he just didn't know if she liked him back.

"I just haven't seen her this morning." Steve said putting some bread in the toaster.

"Do you usually see her in the morning, laying in your bed?" Clint said over exaggerating clasping his hand together and sighing as he look up at the ceiling, as Steve spread butter on his toast.

"She said she whent on a walk." Bruce said as the elevator opened and Natasha stepped out holding a small box.

"Oh nothing." Tony said with a smile that let you know it wasn't nothing.

"Sure" Natasha walked over to counter.

"Sweet those are from the bakery down 4th avenue!" Clint said jumping up.

"Not for you." Natasha said holding out her food to keep him back as she grabbed a banana with her free hand, and left.

_______________________

"Hey." Nat said as she walked into  Steve's room. She didn't knock anymore, he didn't care.

"Not going to Tony's party?" Steve asked noticing the bag and blanket slung over her shoulder.

"A bunch of drunk shirtless people trying to light fire crackers, not my thing. I came here to ask if you wanted to go to a fire work show with me?"

"Sure, Nat." Steve said trying to hide his excitement as he slipped his shoes on and left with her.

As Steve spread out the blanket Natasha brought over the warm concrete Natasha pulled out the brown box from earlier, it contained two blue frosted cupcakes, Natasha picked both up and gave one to Steve as they sat down.

"Happy birthday Steve." Natasha said before she bit into hers.

"How did you know?"

"Im a spy Steve, know a lot of things that you don't think I do."

"Like what?" Steve was both intrigued and frightened.

"Like how you want to ask me out but you're to scared I don't like you back and I'll say no then things will be weird between us. You're wrong by the way."

"Nat I-" Steve started but was cut off by fireworks. He decided to savor his cupcake while he thought of what to say.

As they where driving back Steve finally finished his sentence.

"I know a nice restaurant a few blocks from here, if you'll go on a date with me?" He asked unsure.

"I'd love too. Now focus on the road or we'll both be dead by tomorrow." Natasha smirked at him.

As they got out of the car Natasha gave him a kiss on the cheek a she left.

"See you tomorrow Steve."

So that was short and it's really late but I wanted to get something out there. Also my dad won't stop singing king George's song from Hamilton.

"When push comes to shove, I will kill all your friends and family, to remind you of my love. DA DA  DA DA  DA DA DA DA  DA DA DA!"

~ love Ella 💜🖤💚