We're coming with you

Requested by Elizabelle_Autumn this is my first time doing a request so I hope it turns out okay. Also literally two minuets ago I dropped my iPad mini (yeah yeah I know but wattpad won't work on my phone for some reason) and that bitch shattered yjough it was on,y the bottom right corner... I stared writing that cuz I was struggling to type but half way through I flipped it over now it's working great... anyway thank you so much for the request and I'm procrastinating again cuz I'm probably going to do badddd and I add a lot of unnecessary dialect that tends to make things harder to follow and uninteresting.

After Civil war Natasha, Steve and Sam are on the run.

"Im going to Russia." Natasha blurted while they where eating dinner.

"We're in Brazil?" Sam half said half asked.

"Yeah no shit." Natasha set down her fork and stood up to clean off her plate.

"And how are you going to get there?"

"On a plane. What do you expect me to walk across the Atlantic."

"Why are you going to Russia?" Steve asked walking over to her taking her plate and washing it himself.

"Un finished business." She said looking at him. It was almost as if his eyes where hypnotic.

"With who, Ballerinas?" Sam asked still shoving his mouth with potatoes.

"You could say so."

"Oh." Steve said softly, he knew all about Natasha's past, he was only of the only people he trusted with it, he wished she trusted him with more.

"How'd you guess." Natasha half joked finally looking away from Steve's eyes.

"Isn't that all Russia is famous for? Ballerinas... and Vodka?"

"And pretty girls." Steve added glancing at Natasha, yes she was pretty, she was breathtakingly gorgeous but that wasn't what he loved about her. Quite frankly she couldn't figure out what he loved most about her, he loved all of her.

"And drunk old Russian sailors riding bears while drinking Vodka." Sam added glaring at Steve.

"Haven't heard that one before." Natasha said walking away.

"When are you leaving?" Steve called after her.

"There's a nearly empty plane in a hour and a half, if you've learned anything about espionage you'll know to avoid a large group of the same people for too long."

"Dude just marry her already." Sam said as soon as she left to pack.

"What do you mean?"

"You've been staring at her sense you showed up at my house. You two clearly love  each other."

"No, Natasha doesn't love."

"Sure. But sooner or later you're going to miss your shot." A few minutes passed as Steve thought about what Sam said and about Natasha leaving alone.

"We should go with her."

"What?"

"She's going alone, what if she gets hurt."

"Fighting ballerinas. I don't think so man, have you seen her in battle."

"No, they aren't just ballerinas they're from the Red Room."

Sam just stared at him confused.

"It's where Natasha was trained."

"Welp, I'm definitely not going." Sam said standing up.