Chapter 1; The Unknown Guy

Walking through the puddly road, splashing water around, I made my way forward. I didn't know where I was headed to but I just kept walking.

The night sky looked beautiful and the moon was shining bright. I had been quite busy lately that I didn't even have time for myself.

I'm not trying to say that I'm a very busy person, but that's exactly what I'm saying.

You can't blame me...
I mean, if someone who hates working suddenly gets handed over with his dad's whole damn company, What would that person do!

Why did I have to be the only child of my family....

I stopped walking when I saw a café in front of me. It was night so there weren't that many people in there and it looked kinda cozy...

PERFECT.

I walked in and earned many people's stares.

"Omg! Is that Kim Taehyung?"

"He looks so much more good looking live..."

"I heard he just took over his dad's fashion brand. Wow!"

"He is the most attractive human I've ever seen..."

People starting whispering, thinking that those were whispers.

Yeah I know. I'm pretty famous.
But why do they think I can't hear them?

I ignored all of that and walked further and stood in the line in front of the counter to place my order.
It wasn't a line to be exact, it was just a guy. I couldn't see him as his back was facing me.

I stood there silently and waited for my turn.
But something started troubling me...

This boy in front of me suddenly started losing balance.

'What is happening to him?'
Oh god...I'm not good at dealing with such situations....what am I supposed to do!

He was still standing though. It looked as if he was trying to stand but I could easily make out he'll collapse any time.

I thought that I should stand next to him and ask whether everything's fine or not.

Just as I was about to take a step further, he turned around. He looked completely exhausted. He had dark circles under his eyes and looked as if he isn't sleeping that well.

Despite all of this, he actually looked kinda cute.

He was looking at me, as if trying not to close his eyes and stop his trembling hands.

"Hey, are you fine?" I asked cause his state was actually kinda worrisome.

He was still looking at me but this time, he failed to keep his eyes open and lost his ballance completely and fell on my chest.

"Hey!" I quickly caught him in my arms and tried to look at him but I couldn't since his face was buried in my chest and I wasn't able to move him off of me because of the sudden weight.

I carefully bent down and tried to sit in a comfortable position with him still in my arms.

By this time, many people had gathered around us.
And there went those whispers again....

"Who is that with Taehyung?"

"They look cute together."

"Are they dating or something? They look pretty close..."

"I think that I've seen that boy somewhere..."

"They would make such a cute couple! Are you two married?" One of them joked.

"Yes."

Wait...what? What did that girl just say? I was definitely not talking to her. That 'yes' wasn't meant for her question.

There was a guy who asked whether he should come and help me with the fainted boy at the same time as the girl asked, "Are you two married?"

I was answering him, not her!

I could hear loud gasps from the very few people who were there.

"Oh my god! I can't believe this!"

"I thought he was straight."

"I'm so happy for them..."

"I still think that I've seen this guy somewhere..."

I wanted to explain them but when I looked into that direction, everyone was running out of the café.

What just happened? Why are they running away?
They didn't even let me explain.

Ok leave it, I don't think it's that big of a deal...

Soon the guy came and sat down and helped me in laying him on the ground.

To be honest, he looked like a little baby.
But that doesn't mean I'm interested in him.

After a minute, he opened his eyes, trying to adjust his eyes to the sudden brightness of the surroundings.

"Are you feeling okay now?"
He just stared at me for a while and then, started looking around.

"Did something happen to me?" He asked, widening his big doe eyes.

"Well, you fainted a while ago."
I looked at his 'definitely not cute but confused' face, trying to understand what he was thinking about but he just sighed.

He looked as if he was used to this. Well, I didn't wanna get into this so I just shrugged that thought.

I realized that we were still sitting on the ground so I stood up to keep my image.
"Fortunately, I was standing right behind you, so when you fainted, I caught you. You don't have to thank me for not letting you get hurt."

I was quite proud of myself for that but looking at him, I don't even think he was listening to me.

He quickly stood up and looked at me, he definitely looked troubled.
I wanted to ask him to not stand so immediately and wait for a bit but he spoke first.
"What's the time?"
Wait a minute. Did he just ignore what I just said?

I checked my wrist watch, still not getting over the fact that he just ignored me...

"It's 11:45. But did you even listen to what I sai-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence when he cut me off.

"Holy Shit!" He said and ran out of the café.
I looked back and within seconds, he disappeared.

How the fuck did he run so fast!? He literally just blacked out.

And did he even realize that there was a whole ass human in front of him all this time!
He completely ignored me throughout this while...

Such an ungrateful creature!

.
Meanwhile the unknown guy had now ran enough to reach his house, hoping his dad wouldn't notice that he's late again. He was standing in front of the huge door of his massive house, panting from all the running when he realized what happened a couple of minutes ago. He sighed as he said out lowly,

"I overdosed again...."

_______________________

I don't know what to think about this right now. This might be good or a piece of shit. I just thought that this was an interesting topic so I started writing this fanfic. Ik there are many stories on depression but this one is completely different from the others cause it has other things happening along with depression and self harm. There are many other things about to happen in this fic so stay tuned and please vote if you like it.
It would encourage me to do better :)