Welcome to Ichigo Bakery and Café

Funneh's POV

We made it to Ichigo Bakery! Wow I haven't seen Megan in years! I bet Kyran is thrilled. We walked in to the Bakery.

Megan: Welcome to Ichigo Bakery and Café... KYRAN YOU CAME BACK! OH LET ME GET YOU A TABLE!

She sat all of us down at a big table. Then Megan disappeared into her kitchen and she came out with a big tray of chicken zosui. Then Megan sat down next to Kyran. She was going gaga over Kyran. Evan was stuffing his face with Chicken Zosui.

Funneh: So Valerie sent us here.

Megan: OH VALERIE! I've recently talked to her!

I've remember long time ago she was talking about Valerie and how she talks to her all the time. I guess she was right after all.

Funneh: So what did she say?

Megan: She said that you must find her murderer at this place called Starlight Wonderland. And meet a girl named Arfmeow? Ofemow? I don't know. But she said that it is better to not bring your family Funneh it's too dangerous. OH! Such a sweet girl! Always thinking about family!

Funneh: Starlight Wonderland... Anything else?

Megan: One more thing... oh what is it? Oh! Make sure to ask Arfmeow about a high school called Phenoix Drop High. That's it!

She turned to Kyran.

Megan: So how is the Chicken Zosui my hunk of toasty bread.

Kyran: Good... Ummm I think we should go.

Rainbow: Yeah its getting late...

Gold: Thank you Megan for the food and information!

Gold payed for the food.

Megan: ITS ON THE HOUSE! For my hunk of toasty bread.

Kyran: Thanks...

Megan: Also! Here are some tickets. Valerie gave then to me!

She handed me and envelope, I opened it.

Funneh: Three tickets back to Canada, and five to Starlight wonderland... I guess we have to separate.

Gold came over to me and looked at the tickets.

Gold: Our flight is tonight. We don't have much time to pack.

~~

We said our goodbyes to Rainbow, Draco, and Lunar, we went our separate ways. Now we head off to Starlight wonderland to find the truth.

"Arfmeow, hopefully you have the answers."

A/N

AAAAAAAAAAA I WANTED A CROSS BETWEEN THE TWO AND THEIR RP SERIES!!!!!! APHMAU AND FUNNEH!!!! Me starts screeching.