Ghosts and Figures

Funneh's POV

Funneh: So...was it Arf-meow? 

Aphmau: No, 

She giggled 

Aphmau: it's pronounced Aph-mau.

Funneh: Oh, I'm sorry. 

Aphmau: So why are you here anyways?

Funneh: Valerie sent me...

Aphmau: Who's Valerie.

Funneh: You won't believe me if I tell you.

Aphmau: Try me. 

Funneh: Umm...she's dead. I've seen her in a dream. And Kyran, the blue haired boy, he said that he saw her at his dorm. She's is dead, but her spirit is alive, like...

Aphmau: a ghost. You know the girl with highlights, Kim, she has a ghost in her. Sometimes it can control her.

I was thankful that Valerie didn't take over my body. That will be scary.

Aphmau: So what did Valerie say?

Funneh: She wanted to ask you about a school called Phoenix Drop High School.

Aphmau looked sad when I mention that name. 

Funneh: are you okay?

Aphmau: I'm okay. Its just that the school has so many memories, so many great times, if I've never went there, I would of never met Aaron. 

I looked at Aaron. He was blushing until he noticed me looking at him and then he gave me a stink eye.

Aphmau: Phoenix Drop closed soon after I graduated because someone was murdered. A student that I never heard of. People said that he just appeared out of nowhere. They say he never talked to anyone except two other girls, one of them was Keori and the other just appeared out of nowhere like him. His name was Senpai...weird name.

Funneh: Senpai! That's Kai! He went to our school...it closed for the same reason. So Senpai is dead?

Aphamu: Sadly, he is. He died for Keroi. The other girl he talked to has gone mad. She was about to kill Keori, but Senpai stepped in the way so he could die instead of Keori. Many people witnessed his death, but no one knows where she has gone to.

Funneh my heart broke when I heard that Senpai has died. He's now in a better place. A place where there is no more pain and suffering. Senpai is now apart from this wicked and cruel Earth...he's with Valerie.

I looked around the room and then I saw something in the mirror. I walked up to it and looked at it. The refection wasn't me...IT WAS VALERIE!

Aphmau: are you okay Funneh?

She walked next to me and looked at the mirror too.

Funneh: Do you see that?

Aphmau: See what?

Then Valerie crouched down and picked up a maker and wrote on the other side of the mirror...she wrote...she's here at Starlight.

A/N
Thank you for 100 reads!! It means a lot to me that you all enjoy my book.