Chapter 7: I Was Never Okay

Mew kept on glancing at me as he drove his car. I ate my nuggets as I took my shoes off because my feet have been hurting the whole day. I think I need a new pair of shoes.

"Can I put my feet here?" I asked and pointed at the dashboard.

"Do anything you want. I'm not prohibiting you to do things you want." He smiled and I scowled at him.

"Where's the man who went berserk just because I drank beer and ate chips last night?" I whispered and he threw a glance at me.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing, don't mind my childish self." I pointed that out and I saw his forehead creased. I raised my feet on the dashboard and I waited for any violent reaction from him but it didn't come.

I paid not much attention as I enjoyed my food and I even took a sip of my drink. My phone beeped and it showed a message from Jennie, asking where am I. I typed a response and told her that I went home already. Besides, where did she go off to anyway? Did she had a hook-up that needs her attention for three hours?

I placed my phone back on my lap as I took my feet off the dashboard and went on a criss cross sit. I looked outside and saw the gloomy afternoon of Bangkok. Maybe it's going to rain.

"Gulf can I ask a favor?" I heard Mew said and I looked at him only to see him driving without taking his eyes off the road.

"What?" I asked, now the friendly Gulf he met months ago is gone. I don't know but I just feel like I have to express how I detest him and his interactions with... that guy. I have no idea what's happening but I don't want to see them together ever again. Something inside me wants to punch someone.

"Can you... feed me?" he hesitantly said and pointed at his food beside me.

I raised an eyebrow and took a sip on my drink before answering him.

"Hmm? What are you, four?"

He chuckled and shook his head.

"I can't eat Gulf. My hands are preoccupied." he said like it was an obvious fact and I pouted as I looked at him.

"Then eat it later."

"But I'm hungry..." he said in a sulking tone and I want to pull his hair for acting so cute.

Cute!? Gulf you ignorant fool!

"Fine! What's do you want?" I asked and he mouthed fries and I took it before taking a piece. He opened his mouth and I don't know why my hand is trembling when I put that fries in.

He gave me a cheshire cat smile and requested for more.

"I want the burger." he said and I heaved an annoyed sigh before taking the burger out of its packaging. I held it with a tissue and he took a bite on it. "I want to drink." he said while his mouth is full.

The last time I checked, I was alone and I don't have a baby brother with me!

"I can't believe I'm doing this." my thoughts went out of my mouth and I don't know if I should regret it or he deserves to hear it.

He chuckled like my words are nothing to him before he pointed again at his drink. Still annoyed, I got his coke and harshly popped the cap with a straw.

That didn't sound right.

"Here." I said and he took a sip on it without leaving his eyes on the road.

I fed him for the whole trip and I'm not sure if he just drive slow or he's just a fast eater that he finished the food before we reached the building of my condo.