11-

Chance didn't give Erin time to think about what they had just done. He pulled up his jeans as she replaced her shorts and held her black thong in her hand. He leaned in and kissed her again and then grabbed her hand and led her into the barn and up to his loft.

He released Erin's hand as he went to the closet and pulled out the three candles he had always kept for power outages like this. He lit them around the room just giving them enough light to see each other.

He went back to Erin hesitantly. He was worried that the few minutes apart had given her time to think and regret but she dropped what she was holding and threw her arms around his neck kissing him again.

They stopped and he pushed her shirt off her shoulders. "Sorry about that," he smiled referring to the ripped buttons.

"It was worth it," Erin returned his smile. He had tossed his own shirt down when they came in and Erin unbuttoned his pants again and he pushed them to the floor. He released the clasp on her bra letting it fall. Her breast were beautiful. Her nipples were already taught. He cupped them in his hand and sucked one into his mouth flicking his tongue over it.

Erin's breath caught and Chance felt himself harden again. God what was she doing to him. "You're fucking incredible" he said releasing her breast and sliding her shorts down her legs leaving her naked. He pushed her back into the bed gently, taking his time.

He kissed her mouth and moved to her neck and then breast again. He moved farther down her body kissing every inch. He spread her legs open and lifted them onto his shoulders. He could smell her sweet scent and his mouth watered. He sucked her clit into his mouth and she gasped leaning her head back. He sucked her into his mouth and flicked and nibbled on her clit. She exploded into his mouth.

He kissed his way back up her body and then stood taking off his underwear. Erin's eyes traveled to his cock. She sat forward surprising him and stroked it before wrapping her mouth around it. She sucked and stroked his length. It felt amazing but he wanted to be inside her.

Erin moved back in the bed again spreading her legs offering herself to him. His cock was pulsing and he climbed on top of her. He slowly entered her again as she gasped and moaned tightening around him.

—-

Erin woke up to the light surrounding her. It wasn't bright and she could still hear rain. She stretched out feeling her soreness from the night. She rolled over to see Chance standing by the large window in his underwear. She replayed the night in her head feeling the wetness pool again between her legs.

He turned and their eyes met. "Hey" he said softly.

"mmmm hey," She replied returning his smile.

"Now before you up and start freaking out about all this I have a proposition for you."

"Oh god. If it has anything to do with Mr. Man in your pants I'm all ears." Erin joked before realizing how dumb she sounded. "I'm sorry that was really inappropriate and lame." She said burying her face in the pillow.

She felt Chance's weight in the bed but was surprised when he grabbed her hips pulling her ass against his crotch. She braced herself on her hands. He bent forward close to her ear and whispered "Spend the day with me." He stopped as she moved ever so slightly against him. "Spend the day with me, and Mr. Man is at your beckoning call."

She looked over her shoulder at him and he grabbed her chin turning her further and kissed her. "Okay," she said biting her lip, "What'd you have planned?"

"First I'm going to fuck you again. Then I'm going to cook you breakfast, and dinner, and you know maybe watch some movies." She felt him pull away from her as he pulled his underwear down. "And as long as Ms. P is at my beckoning call there should be lots of sex in there too."

"Deal," Erin whimpered as he thrust into her.

—-

God what was going on with her. Chance was nothing but sweet one minute and the next he had her talking dirty. He was also so calm. Sex with Chris was usually scheduled and never spontaneous. As sad as it was, she would usually fake it until he finished and then she would finish herself when he was asleep or gone to his study. He was always a one and done guy but not Chance. It was horrible to compare them but the differences were just so drastic. Chance could fuck her hard against a barn and less than ten minutes later he was making passionate love to her.

Despite their somewhat graphic joking earlier Chance was genuine and sweet. He was worried about making her feel good more so than his own orgasm. He took time with her and not only in bed but time to notice her feelings and to ask, and actually want to know, what she was feeling.

They spent the day just as he had said. They cooked pancakes together and he made love to her against the counter. They made a mat on the floor in front of the fireplace and watched movies. When they weren't having sex they were simply kissing or cuddled up talking about life. They talked about her dreams and passions and his. She told him about wanting to teach art and he told her about his being hired on to work with the drug squad at the Sheriff's department in Galveston. He was scheduled to report to the training academy at the end of the summer. She felt a pang of hurt realizing he would be gone in another month and a half, but she didn't let it ruin their day.

Chance grilled steaks under the covered patio in his underwear and slides. She stood inside watching him laughing at how crazy he looked. She also admired him. She was no better though. She prepared a fresh salad in her bra and panties as well as baked potatoes.

As they finished dinner her phone buzzed and she felt her smile fade as she read the name.

"What is it?" Chance asked.

"Chris. He just texted and said he was on his way. He'll be home in two and a half hours." Her smile and good mood had faded.

Chance didn't say much as they washed the dishes and put everything away from their meal. Afterwards he grabbed her hand and led her back to their mat.

"Look I don't want to get all serious and ruin last night and today, but it's been amazing. You're incredible. " He leaned in and kissed her. "I just, I don't know. I want you to know that you aren't some bimbo or conquest for me."

Erin tried to hold back the smile but couldn't. "As much as I should regret all of this, I don't. Today was so, so amazing. I felt so free and happy. I'm dreading the fact that it's coming to an end so fast."

Chance leaned around her unsnapping her bra. "Well hell we might as well end it with a bang." He winked.

"You think your pretty clever huh?" Erin asked.

"I don't know, you tell me. How well did it work?"

"It's best if I show you," she said pushing him back and climbing on top of him.