Chapter 29.

*Harrys Pov*

"Kidnapped?"Lottie mutters out. Her blue eyes swell up with tears as she watches her mum break down in front of her. "H-How do they know he's kidnapped?"

"They.. T-They found his stuff on the floor.. His wallet and everything.. There was nothing missing.. And the security cameras caught these horrible men knocking him out and carrying him away." She cries, wiping at her eyes. Her once worried face turning even more worried and hectic.

"Don't worry mum.. They're going to find him." Lottie says, letting her tears fall as she hugs her mother.

I feel tears start to rush down my face. Is it even possible for a ghost to even cry? I need to so something fast and quick.

Before it's too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Louis Pov*

I watch as a woman with ruby red lips, and an evil smirk walk into the room. Three guys are following close behind her as if their life depended on it. She looks like those old fashion women from the twenties with her make up done best and tidy. Her jet black hair is curled to perfection as it flows down past her shoulders, she sways her hips a bit as she walks closer.

Will this be the end of me?

"Hello, Louis." She speaks slowly, a hint of bitterness in her voice as she looks down at me. Her lips curl up into a sly smile as she motions for one of the men to set a chair in front me so she could sit down. I manage to get the rope that's tied up in my hands a bit loose, resulting in rope burns. She sits down on the wooden chair slowly with ease, her blue eyes not leaving mine. She clears her throat as she begins to speak. I make sure to remind myself of speaking nicely to her to try and make sure I can live longer than planned as one of those men had warned me. "So, Louis." She says, licking her lips briefly, "How are you?"

I look at her strangely but reply none the less. Oh, you know just scared shit less out of my life, after being kidnapped by those weird familiar men that I saw at my game one time. "Could be better." I actually reply. She chuckles, cupping her hands together in her lap. She wears a black outfit. What's up with these people wearing black?

She hums, studying my face, as I try and block out all the emotions of terror I'm holding deep inside of me. She can't see me weak..

"Do you have any idea why you are here boy?" She asks curiously, her eyebrows furrowing.

"No, not at all." I reply, trying not to yell at her stupid ignorance. "But word you kindly care to enlighten me?" I ask sweetly, but in the inside I'm plotting a thousand ways to kill her.

"You know, I expected you to be a bit scared and begging for your life." She says, "but I like this, you've got the balls kid." The men behind her chuckle. "So, you have something I want.. and I attend in taking it."

"What do you mean?" I ask quizzical.

She stands up from her chair and paces a bit before turning to the group of men standing there. They all tense up the moment she looks at them. "Care to leave us alone for just a minute?" They all quickly nod, and exit the warehouse, leaving the woman and I alone.

I watch as she she walks towards me, and evil smirk playing on her lips as she does so. She crouches down in front of me, her face centimeters away from me. "I guess I should start on why we have you here, Hm?" She hums. I nod. She stands up and walks again as she speaks. "We don't really need you necessarily.. We actually have nothing against you to be honest.. It's the house you're living in is what we want." She stops walking and looks at me, blue eyes meeting blue. "There is treasure hidden in your house kid.. It's to be said that the original owners of that house had hidden gold in it somewhere in the house. The owners who lived there previously before you were killed off, so we could dig for the treasure. We had the house for five years, but we couldn't find the gold anywhere.. Well that's until the day we finally found out where the gold was hidden. In your bedroom."

My breath hitches in my throat.

"You see, it was supposed to go by smoothly, all we had to do was make one more quiet break in, into that house and get the gold.. But to our luck, you and your pathetic family moved into that house before we had the chance to break in." She says. "But it's okay." She smiles wickedly. "We're going to have the house to ourselves once again... After we take care of your family."

"B-But you can't do that!" I shout angrily. "We have nothing to do with it! Why can't you just look for the gold already?! Just take it! And leave us alone!"

"Oh but yes we can." She grins. "And why should we do that?"

"Because we're innocent! Just like the family you killed before us!"

"But what's the fun in just taking the gold, and not kill innocent people along the way?" She laughs.

"That still doesn't make sense on why you kidnapped me."

She shrugs. "To just make you suffer.." I scoff.

"Well what are you waiting for?" I ask bitterly. "Just kill me already."

"But that's going to take all the fun out of it." She pouts. "You know.." She says walking to the door holding the exit. "You kinda remind me of the kid from that old family.. He was pretty cute just like you.. And a lot innocent looking as well.. Difference is he had green eyes and curly hair..Such a shame you both will be dyeing the same way." She says opening the door.

"Wait." I say, she stops and looks at me, waiting for me to talk. "Who was the family before us?" My heart beats quickly as I ask the question I've been dreading to ask.

"The Styles."

She says right before shutting the door and locking it, leaving me there to rot, and wait for my appending death ahead of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I REACHED 1K READS HOLY SHIT

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I'm truly sorry, but here's the update!

What you guys think?

Will Louis die?

What will Harry try to do?

How you liking the Harry's pov?

Please leave comments! It means the world to me!

Hey.. What if we do something different today?

3+ comments and 3+ votes and I'll do a double update today?

-Yem