Three new books coming soon.

Sorry not an update! I just wanted to quickly inform you guys that I'm writing 3 new books soon.

I'm just going to put 3 quick descriptions here of each book:

Once in a life time: (Larry) Harry Styles. A absolute Fan boy that is in love with one direction members, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, and last but not least, Louis Tomlinson. Harry goes on a trip to LA with his older sister Gemma when he runs into Louis Tomlinson, and soon his dream of meeting all the boys come true. But will love blossom for Harry and Louis?

This book will have humor and fluff in it.

Forbidden Love: (Ziall). Niall Horan, Is a boy genius. He and his only best friend Harry styles amongst other students go to a class trip to Italy for the summer. But will love blossom for the Social out cast Niall Horan with Zayn Malik.... The world famous drug dealer?

It will be more of a serious, with fluff and occasional humor oh and Larry will be the side ship!

Forever: (Niam) Liam Payne.

Handsome, young man in his early twenties. He has a full life ahead of him, nothing can get in his way..

Or so he thought.

After finding his one true love cheating on him with another man, he feels his perfect world start to crumble in just a matter of seconds. After a chain of events Liam is bitten by a creature of the night while running away from his problems.

It's been almost a hundred years since that fateful day. Everyday since then, Liam has been dreading the life of being a vampire. He doesn't like killing innocent strangers just to stay alive. He plans to end his immortal life

But he doesn't expect a blonde human boy around his age, showing up.

Suddenly Liam finds the will to stay alive. He's found something to live for..

Someone.

Niall James Horan.

So forever will be a vampire type of Niam book.

So I wanted you to vote which book you would like me to publish first!

Silent readers, this is your chance to come out and leave me your opinions here!!!

Comment here for Once in a lifetime:

Comment here for Forbidden love :

Comment here for Forever:

ATTENTION: Death is Not the end will most likely be updated today, or tomorrow. I'm just waiting for at least one person to comment if they want Larry smut or not

Comment here if you want some Larry smut. For death is not the end.

-Yem