Chapter 38.

*one month later*

"Well, Louis." Fred says looking up from his small notebook. I sit with my hands folded on my lap, looking at the man with grey hair and blue eyes. "You have gotten amazingly better, over the course of a month."

"I feel better, to be honest." I nod, feeling proud of myself. "I haven't relapsed in a couple of weeks, too."

"That's very good, Louis." He beams, setting his notebook down on the little table. "Have you been eating more lately?"

"Yes I have, and my family and friends are proud as well." I smile.

It's been over a month since my attempted suicide, and I feel a lot better with the help I've been getting from Fred, my family, and of course the lads.

The burning feeling of my wrists have gone away, and I finally regained my appetite. I don't feel depressed anymore, of course I always have Harry on my mind all the time, but now I feel like my old self again.

The old Louis is back and more ready than ever.

"I've never had a patient over come their problems so easily." Fred chuckles. "You sure are something else." He takes out his glasses from his pocket, and cleans the lense with a silk red handkerchief. He puts them on. "But I'm afraid that you still have to visit me,Louis." He frowns. "We can't risk another break down."

"It's okay." I smile. "This place is kind of my safe haven in some sort of way."

"I'm glad to hear that, Louis." He nods getting up from his seat and walking over to his desk, pulling out a white envelope, and walking back over to me. "Now, this is for your mother, it's a progress report to tell her how you're doing, and no, it doesn't reveal any of the problems about Harry."

"Thank you." I grin, as I take the white envelope in my right hand.

"No problem, now, it seems like time has escaped and our session is over." He says looking at his pocket watch. "I'll see you on Friday, but if anything occurs, feel free to give me a call."

"Course." I nod, shaking his hand. We say our goodbyes and I walk out of the building soon afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mum!" I call as I close the front door from behind me. "I'm home!"

"Boobear!" She grins walking out of the kitchen and walks over to me, and hugging the life out of me, as she kisses me repeatedly on my forehead.

She's been really clingy lately ever since, it happened. I don't blame her at all for feeling this way. Lottie soon comes rushing down the stairs, and gives me a big hug. Scratch that, both of them have been really clingy lately.

"Hey, Lou!" She grins, as I hug her back.

"Hey, Lotts." I smile ruffling her blonde hair.

We all walk into the kitchen, mum going back to making lunch as always. It's five in the afternoon, I usually have my therapy sessions three times a week after school, but now Fred bumped it down to two, since I've been getting better.

Lottie sits down on the island stool, and begins chatting with mum, as I sit down on the stool next to her.

As I sit boredly down on the stool, watching mum talk, and fixing up sandwiches,I suddenly remember when I first woke up in the hospital bed. I remember hearing a voice whisper something too me.. I just can't recall.

"So, how was your session today?" Mum suddenly asks , breaking me out of my thoughts. She sets a nicely made sandwich in front of me and Lottie.