Chapter 31.

Sorry for not updating yesterday.. Hope you forgive me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Louis Pov*

It's been months since the whole me being kidnapped for a day thing happened. Susan and her goons are locked up in prison for who knows how long.

I eventually told my mum about the gold in my room and she nearly had a spasm attack yelling out that we're finally rich, but I convinced her in telling the police about it since it was most likely the right thing to do, and she finally and sadly obliged. Lottie was mad at me for convincing mum about it, but she eventually shrugged it off and continued her life.

The police gave us a reward, for not only solving a case of 5 years of the styles residence and turning in the missing gold, they gave us a five hundred thousand dollar reward, and well.. Now we're finally out of any financial debt we had.

Mum celebrated by throwing a small little party of only consisting Lottie, my friends, and I. Well, it was more like a get together of some sort.

Mum completely renovated the house with new floors, and ceilings. She originally wanted to move out and find a better house, but I told her we shook stay here and that it was a lovely home anyway. She fixed up the kitchen and all the spare rooms by buying new furniture and stuff. She finally had the house she always wanted.

Lottie got her dream house consisting of a high class tumbler room as she called it. I just got a couple of new gaming systems, and a new car. Mum insisted on buying me a lexis and I happily thanked her.

Harry has happily accepted the fact that he's probably not going to cross over any time soon, and I am really proud that he has. Harry and I always hang out in my room, like we've always done since the beginning. We talk and occasionally kiss all the time. He comes to my practices for football and he proudly watches me from the bleachers.

Life is finally looking up for me.

If only I knew what was going to happen that was going to end up ruining my happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good practice,Tomlinson!" My fellow teammates congratulate me by patting my back or my shoulder.

"Thanks guys." I chuckle, smiling. I see Harry walking down from the bleachers. His green eyes bright and a grin on his beautiful face. I smile up at him, seeing the curls from on top of his head flow easily in the wind.

School is almost done in four months. My teacher in English had put our projects on hold, after seeing what had happened to me. Everyone was pretty happy about it, I bought them an extra two months to do it. He says he'll make it as our senior project type of thing instead.

"Hey Louis!" Niall shouts, running up to me with Liam right next to him. Both sweaty and exhausted from today's practice. Zayn is over there talking to the coach.

Harry stops walking as he reaches me. I give him a quick smile before turning my attention over to Niall and Liam. "Hey guys, what's up?" I greet them both.

"Well, we were just wondering if you wanted to go out to the movies with us. Zayn is coming along." Liam smiles.

"Yeah, you can be like Liam's date." Niall winks, looking between Liam and I. I feel Harry tense up next to me. I chuckle as I watch Liam's face turn red and give a glare at Niall. "Gosh, I'm playing around I know you like Sophia LiLi." Niall laughs, quickly pinching Liam's cheek.

Liam slaps Nialls hand away from his face, resulting in Niall doubling over with laughter. I look over to Harry who smiles watching Niall acting his usual self. Harry and I meet eye contact and we both grin at each other, forgetting Liam and Niall for a brief moment.