Chapter 39.

"Glad to have you back, Tomlinson." Coach Cowell grins, giving Louis a friendly pat on the shoulder. Louis, smiles in return, moving his fringe out of the way.

"It's good to be back."

It's been a few days, and coach has already accepted me with open arms back into the team. Everyone was completely thrilled, well except for Nick. He's had a scowl on his face since the day I re-joined the team again. I really don't know what his problem is, but I'm getting really sick of it.

"Hey, buddy." Niall grins brightly as he approaches me, slinging an arm over my shoulder causally as we walk into the locker room to change back to our clothes.

"Hey Ni." I nod, grinning back at the Irish bloke. I walk over to my locker and open it up, grabbing my simple black t-shirt and black skinny jeans. "So, where's Liam?"

Niall changes into a plain white shirt. "I think he's in the bathroom or something."

"Or something?" I smirk, wiggling my eyebrows at Niall. Niall shakes his head in amusement, as he slides into his black skinny jeans.

"Yes, or something... If you catch my drift." He laughs. Half a minute later, Liam walks over to us. He's fully clothed, wearing his casual attire consisting of, a white tank top, a snap back, and a regular pair of jeans.

"What's up guys?" He questions, smiling at the two of us. "I could hear you two laughing, well mostly niall from all the way in the bathroom stalls."

"We were wondering what you were doing." I chuckle, putting on my skinny jeans, then sitting down on the long bench, lacing up my shoes.

"Taking a shit." Liam shrugs Carelessly,pulling out his phone from his back pocket.

"Or jacking off to Sophia." I smirk.

"You should really keep a distance from Nialler, he seems to be corrupting your mind, Lou."

"Excuse me?" Niall gasps, faking shock.

"You heard me."

"Well--"

"Ladies, ladies." I say cutting off Niall. They both look at me. "Let's not fight. Okay? Okay."

Liam rolls his eyes. "Anyway, you guys free right now? I've been dying to watch the women in black two."

"Yeah, I'm free." Niall smiles, shutting his locker closed. "Could Zayn come as well?"

"Course. As long as I don't turn into the third wheel." Liam says, extending his arm out to Niall. "Deal?"

"Okay, deal." Niall smiles shaking Liam's hand.

"What about you, Louis?" Liam questions, slinging his arm around Niall. "You tagging along?"

"Nah, sorry lads." I frown, shutting my locker closed as well. "I have another therapy session today... Thanks for invite though."

"Boo, you whore."

"Are you using a mean girls reference?" Liam cringes.

"Yeah, so?"

"It's 2015, Niall." Liam says dropping his arm from where it was on Niall's shoulder.

Niall gasps. "How can we be friends?"

"Cause, I'll give you candy."

"Oh! What type of candy?"

"Skittles."

"I love skittles." Niall licks his lips.

"Same." Liam sighs happily. "Anyway, we got to get going if we want to make it to the movie on time." Liam glances at his wrist watch.