Happening - 3

Flash back to middle school ~~

"Yo! Park Chanyeol. Are you going to tuition after the school day?" One of the boy ask Park Chanyeol, who just enters the school

"Elite tuition this evening right? Chanyeol oppa. Shall we go together?" Another girl follows chanyeol

"You driver will pick you up after school right? May be you can give us a ride?" Another boy asks

They are gathering around chanyeol Who is with a straight face .

He then takes off his headphones.

"What were you guys saying?" He answer

"Oppaa" a girl student says

"Do I know you? Don't act like we are friends" he calmly says and walks away

As you all guessed, he comes from a very rich family.

Unlike in some dramas, chanyeol is not spoiled kid. He's very obedient and study hard.

He's even an Elite Student.

But one thing, he doesn't have friend. I mean, everyone wants to be his friends as you saw earlier. But. He just doesn't want.

Until middle school age, you won't know what class (Alpha, Beta, Omega) you will be.

Everyone needs to go and do medical check up at hospital for some blood test and some tests.

Around the age of 16.

Chanyeol is now 15 years old. So by the end of this year, when he starts his high school, he will know which society he will be in.

Knowing this, Chanyeol has been always stressing about this A,B,O things.

With that knowledge, he always stays away from people. Keeping distance.

In the class, chanyeol will just quietly sit at the last seat by the window.

As soon as he sits down, he gazes out of the window.

When the class starts, home room teacher introduces new transfer students.

This is the start of second semester so, most students transfer school.

After introducing, new students take seats.

...
Chanyeol's POV

I am getting ready for the lesson as i start taking out books.

"Excuse me, can I borrow a pen please?" A boy from front seat turns and asks me

His hand touches my table and all I realise is how feminine his fingers are...

Please try to live more manly or you will end up as Omega - that is what I thought

When I look at him, aww, he's one of the transfer student.

Since he asked me politely, I take out a pen and give him.

"Thank you. I'll give you back later" He says

Well, just a pen so no need really.

What I feel this year is mostly anxiety. As you know, after this year, I'll have to test.

Am I Alpha? Beta or Omega?

As a boy, I want to be Alpha.

Omega is a nightmare for every man.

To bring grace to my family, I must be Alpha.
.
.
.
.
When the break-time comes, I go to and canteen and buy my favourite sandwich.