Happening - 49

Baekhyun's POV

"Ya! Isn't this place too much?? It's too luxurious!" I say as we walk into a very grand place.

"It's okay. I am here" he says

I look around as we go in

"Chanyeol?"

"No people?"

"Imm... I rented this place."

Jaw drop :3

How can he make it to rent this kind of place?

Wow!!! Park chanyeol ssi... just wow!

We take our seat... awkward to this kind of situation and service ..huhu

Waiters come and pour champagne for us.

"I already decided the dinner course. I hope you will enjoy it"

"I do. I eat well"

"But you eat too little. You seem to lose weight after you moved in with me. I guess it's because you used to eat your mom's cooking everyday and with me, you have to eat outside food mainly. I will try to cook for you"

"No! You are the busiest person in this world. Just do your work and relax at home. You know we can eat whatever we want"

"But still..."

"No no... focus on your work"

"You know that you are so cute??"

"And men don't like to be called cute"

"But you are my wife-to-be"

"Ya!!"

"Haha... I love you"

As usual, his 'I love you' melt down to my spines.. I can feel the warmth of it as if it is an object.

He's the man of every girls and omegas dream.

"Baekhyun?"

"Do you know what day is today?"

"Ummm... 2nd February. Why?"

"It's 9th year."

"Chanyeol...."

"020212.. remember? Today is the first day.. 8 years ago, that I asked a pen from a very small, white, nice smell guy, beautiful hands, puppy eyes."

"I.. ah...."

"It's okay. You can keep in mind from this time onwards. I love you. Since 2012"

"I love you too chanyeol..."

"I tried hard not to be so.. you know a burden for you. And I know you won't want anything feminine too. Plus.. at least I want to give you something .... so... please accept me"