Chapter 7

Anne was not surprised when she went to wake up Harry and Louis was in the nest with him. Anne snapped a photo and quietly closed the door, not to disturb the sleeping boys.

When they finally woke up, it was slow. Lots of yawns and nuzzling in closer.

"You awake omega?" Louis whispered.

Harry groaned and nuzzled further into Louis' neck. "Mmm" He responded.

Louis chuckled and rubbed Harry's back. After about 15 more minutes Harry finally woke up.

"Morning alpha," Harry mumbled.

"Good morning baby. Finally awake I see?"

"Shh, too early."

"It's 10 in the morning. You wake up at 6 everyday for school, surely this isn't too early for you."

"Someone woke me up in the middle of the night!"

Their banter began. It was all lighthearted, which is what made it fun. After a while of chatting, they got hungry and wondered downstairs. Anne was in the living room and barely batted an eye at Louis, which made Harry blush.

"What do you want for breakfast alpha?" Harry asked when they got to the kitchen.

Louis sat down for a moment and brought harry with him, "You." He said it lowly so only Harry could hear.

Harry gasped before leaning into the kiss that awaited him. They kissed for only a moment before Harry's stomach growled.

They both giggled before Harry turned away from Louis and started on breakfast. Louis had tried to help a few times, only to be swatted away with the spatula. By time it was all done it was a spread of hash browns, eggs, french toast, and bacon. Harry decided to go the extra mile for Louis, as this was the first time he was cooking for him.

Louis and Harry ate their breakfast happily and Louis must have thanked Harry 10 times at least.

When it came time for Louis to go, Harry was surprisingly, not overly upset. He thinks it's because they were able to spend the night together that it eased the blow.

As his Saturday went by he and Louis texted back and forth whenever Louis wasn't too busy with pack obligations. Mid text-conversation Louis texted him to be ready at 8 for something casual, they were going on their first date and officially starting the courting process.

Harry has finally become more confident and comfortable around Louis that he no longer stressed too much when deciding what to wear. He only changed his outfit once, eat some left overs for dinner as his mother was working late.

"You ready for the best first date of your life?" Louis asked when he picked Harry up right on time. Dependable.

"Louis, I already had the best first date last night." Harry chuckled his way to the car where Louis of course opened the door for him. Generous.

"NOT a date Harold. We were only hanging out where I paid." They laughed some more before Louis continued. "Tonight omega, we are throwing knives."

Harry blinked at him and waited for him to say he was joking. He didn't. "...knives...?" Harry tried.

"Yes, knives. We are going to the woods by the old mall and throwing knives at targets I spent the afternoon setting up. It's nice outside tonight, only 55 degrees." Louis responded while driving the 10 minute drive there.

Though Harry did not think he would be good, nor would it be fun, he decided to trust his gut on the one thing he knew. That he trusted Louis, and that Louis would never take Harry on a date that he didn't think he would have a good time on.