Chapter 5

The weekend went by painfully slow. Harry worked wrote poetry, hung out with his mom, and most of all, missed Louis. Whereas Louis was caught up with pack duties and missing Harry. Harry and Louis had occasionally facetimed, but they mainly just texted back and forth, as Louis was quite busy.

I miss you Lou

I know I miss you too. I can't wait to start courting you<3

Most of their texts were like that. Tooth rotting sweet. They had made plans for later in the week for catching a movie and dinner. But Louis made it clear that he was much more imaginative than that and it was NOT their first date. They were just hanging out and Louis was going to pay. But it was NOT a date. Nope, not at all.

Then came Sunday. Harry was anxious for Sunday because that meant only one more day until Harry could see Louis. He was so anxious to see Louis that he tried to busy himself all day with mindless tasks. Cleaning his room, fixing his nest, adding to his nest, fixing it again. It all seemed to center around his glorious nest.

What Harry wasn't expecting was for his heat to come that night.

When Louis got to Harry's house on Monday morning he could immediately smell it. Harry's heat. Louis did what any good courting alpha would do and took the shirt off his back, and knocked on the door to hand it to Anne wordlessly. Louis turned away and ran back to his car breathing heavy. He could not get that strong, flowery scent out of his head. It was consuming him and his cock was growing hard because of it.

Dammit, he thought to himself as he rolled all his windows down and sped off to school. For a moment he contemplated, just going home and getting himself off to the thought of burying his knot inside the needy omegas hole, but he knew that would just be torture and he would be even more tempted to go to the omega's house and kick the door down if he had to.

Once at school he threw a new shirt on that he coincidentally had in the back seat. He became angry with himself for leaving Harry all alone while he needs him. He almost turned right back around to get in his car before he heard a voice.

"Hey bro, what's going on?" Zayn came over to dap him up.

Louis looked at him with cold eyes and replied, "Shut up," and brushed past him. He began practically barreling through the crowd to get to class, but Zayn followed.

"You should go home. You shouldn't be here this close to rut."

"I'm not going into rut, idiot. I have another 2 weeks. I went to pick up Harry and he was in heat." They stopped outside the empty classroom which was his first class for the day.

"I know a rut when I see one, let me drive you home. I'm not asking." Zayn challenged Louis. Normally this wasn't a good idea for one alpha to challenge another this close to rut, but Louis wasn't thinking clearly and Zayn needed to get through to him.

Louis huffed and followed Zayn out to his car and got in angrily. The whole way home Louis was lowly growling as he thought of his omega all by himself in pain. How Louis would be able to take away that pain. How he could make Harry feel so good he would cry in pleasure.

Harry woke up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat. Fuck, he thought to himself.

Harry buried his face into the side of his nest where one of the many Louis shirts were and rutted against something-anything. It didn't help. He whined out for Louis, his alpha to come and help him.

At the thought of the alpha Harry came. But it wasn't enough.

Harry started thinking about what he would beg the alpha to do to him if he were here. He ruts more. He would do anything the alpha asked. He comes again,