Epilogue

6 Years Later

"Vanessa! Get your shoes on you're going to be late for school!" Harry shouted down the hall while carrying his toddler.

Louis was away at a conference at another pack and wouldn't be home until later. Harry rubbed his swollen belly sadly at that thought.

"Mommy can you help me tie these?" Vanessa stuck her foot out for her shoes to be tied.

"Sure honey, come to my room." Harry replied knowing he wouldn't be able to bend down like that this far in his pregnancy. Harry lifted her onto the dresser and tied the shoes with ease. What they didn't expect was for the toddler to start crying as soon as he was put down.

"Mommy why is Jax crying?"

Harry lifted the crying boy and bounced him lightly until he stopped. "He wanted some love, baby. Come now. We need to get you on the bus."

They walked downstairs and waited with all the other children and parents for the bus.

"Luna! I made you this!" Liam's 3 year old daughter held up a painting.

"Oh, Ariana, this is so beautiful! Thank you!" Harry hung it on the fridge in the kitchen.

"So when did Louis say he'll be home?"

Harry sighed and rubbed his stomach. "He said tomorrow morning, but I'm hoping it's sooner than that. We all miss him." Harry reached out through their bond to feel him there. He got a slight feeling of being scented, but not fully. He missed his alpha so much. A single tear fell down his face. "I know he's only been gone for a week, but this is the longest he's been gone since we met, It just so hard without him with the kids." Harry began weeping.

Liam pulled Harry in for a hug. "It's okay Harry. He's gonna be home tomorrow morning. Less than 24 hours. Come now, let's get you up to your nest for a nap."

They went upstairs and Harry laid beside his toddler in his nest. He pulled the baby boy close and scented him, finding comfort in his child.

He woke up to the sound of crying. Baby Jax crying to be exact. He was hungry.

Harry learned early on in his motherhood that cries are different and mean different things.

Harry lifted his shirt up and fed Jax while rocking him.

"It's okay baby boy. I know you're just a little hungry." Harry felt the sinking feeling once more of being away from his Alpha. His pregnancy hormones mixing with that feeling only amplified it.

"Alpha please come home." Harry whispered and reached into the soul bond to feel his alpha there with him.

After school, Harry helped Vanessa with her homework and began helping the other omegas in the kitchen. Normally they would cook for the alpha and luna, but they sensed Harry needed a distraction, so they let him help.

All the omega's tried to make small talk with Harry but he would barely answer. All he could think about was Louis and taking care of his children,

Dinner went by fast and before he knew it, Harry was putting his children to bed, and climbing into an empty nest-again. Harry laid awake for hours tossing and turning, just like he had been for the past few nights.

Harry was almost asleep when he heard a bang. He screamed an omega scream and sat up clutching to his very pregnant belly. His eyes adjusted at the same time he heard a voice.

"Love it's just me it's okay." Louis came up to him and rubbed his belly and leaned in for a kiss. "I'm sorry if I scared you awake."

Harry just leaned in and snuggled into his alpha's neck. "S'okay."

The pair laid together in the nest. "Do you think it'll ever not feel like this? Like, I still love you as much as when we first mated." Harry mumbled into the alpha's chest.

A chuckle vibrated deep in him. "I think we'll always feel like this. I can feel your heart inside of mine. I feel it. I know something like that will never fade."

"You're my home Louis. I love you with my entire being."

"I love you more."