Chapter 13

"Omega!" Louis said loudly as he got up to rush Harry out of class.

Harry whined loudly drawing the attention of everyone in the class.

Louis saw someone go to take out their phone but before they could he growled furiously, stopping them in the act. He grabbed Harry by the hips and drove his teeth into the omegas shoulder, opposite side of the mating spot. Louis kept his eyes open the entire time and when his eyes landed on the particularly muscular alpha, he bit down harder and growled. Louis Alpha had taken over completely and was not thinking straight. He was going into rut at the same time Harry was going into heat.

"Louis, take your omega home where it is safe. It is not safe here."

Louis' eyes flashed as he took in the teacher's words. Safe. Safety will be at home, yes, he thought to himself.

Louis picked Harry up bridal style and growled once more, daring an alpha to challenge him for his omega. When Louis was satisfied that no Alpha would test him, he proceeded out of the classroom and to his car.

In the hall Harry spoke. "Alpha, knot!" Harry was thinking of one thing and one thing only. He squirmed against his alpha needing more.

Louis growled. "Wait omega." He said with timber in his voice. He maneuvered them quickly through the hallways until they finally made it outside. The fresh air seemed to help. " "Be a good boy and wait for me." Louis was doing everything he could to keep himself from going into full rut. Stop signs and red lights were not an important thing to Louis as he carefully sped through them and made his way back to the pack house.

Harry whined from deep in his throat and started crying.

"Shh, we are here, we are here." Louis quickly went around to the other side and scooped Harry up in his arms. There were a few fellow pack members inside when they slammed through the front doors. Once they smelled the pair they all scattered out of sight. A few quietly clapped their hands together and smiled, knowing they would have a new Luna within moments of them reaching the third floor.

Upon reaching the third floor Louis set Harry down and pressed his body against the omega's and kissed him passionately.

"I'm going to take care of you now."

Harry only whined in response and started undressing right there in the hall. Louis followed suit and lead the boy into their bedroom, all while still kissing. The two fell into their nest.

Louis finished undressing himself and the omega and took one last moment of his clear head to ravish how the boy looked.

"I can't wait to make you mine." And with those words, he lost all sense of self and gave in to his alpha ways.

Louis flipped Harry over so his front was pressed into the nest, and pushed his legs so his ass was in the air. He wasted no time diving in and eating him out.

"Ahh, fuck!" Harry moaned loudly, arcing his back further.

"Mine!" Louis responded. He stopped for just a moment, Harry whining, he bit deep into the omega's ass, scarring it forever-marking his territory. Harry came all over the bottom of the nest.

Louis still kept working him open with his tongue and added two fingers. He wanted him wide open for what was to come.

Harry was pleased with this for quite some time but before long it wasn't enough. "More alpha!"

That was all Louis needed to hear. Deciding the boy was open enough he removed his fingers and didn't miss a beat before replacing it with his cock. The two moaned in unison. In that moment Harry felt that heaven was not a place, but a feeling with Louis.